Chapter 37

Felix's POV

It's been a year with our baby, and I don't think if I'm fully recovered to his disappearance. All I can felt is anger in my everyday life and at the same time... emptiness of my life. But thanks to my friends they are always there for me no matter what happens.

"Yeah we're already here in Canada" Chan said and drop the call then continue to drive through our spot.

"Who's that?" Jeongin asked what a jealous baby boy.

"It's my sister she's just asking me if we already arrived safely.

"Oh... okay" Jeongin said and started to play again in his phone.

"So Felix why did you decided to have a vacation here in Canada? It is just so so... a sudden plan" Jisung asked me in an overacting but I just shrugged.

"He wants a peace of mind so stop asking him and sleep with your lazy boyfriend" Seungmin said it out loud because of him being protective to me for a sensitive topic that Jisung may open up but Changbin hush him a reason for Jisung to stuck his tongue out for Seungmin.

"Shhh honey the baby is sleeping" Changbin said to his boyfriend and I heard them mumbling and I just look at the road and ignored them chattering. 

"You guys probably take a sleep the trip is definitely a long ride"

"Channie Hyung~ Want your hug" 

"Innie I'm driving... later okay?" 

I just shrugged while looking at them, how can my life was so unfair... they were having their partner by their side... while me I'm just having our baby without him and I felt pity to my baby Jinnie.

I can't control my feelings and my tears started to form and I think Chan noticed it and he pat my shoulder.

"Hey, wanna play music?" 

"Nah it's fine"

"But music makes you relax... hey don't hide your feelings to me I know you"

"Tchh, K" I replied and just laugh to him and he also laugh and wiped my single tear. I open the radio and turn it to a medium volume and I make myself comfortable again to my sit.

 I open the radio and turn it to a medium volume and I make myself comfortable again to my sit