Chapter 33

No One's POV

Throwback

Once Felix told Hyunjin the truth about his secret. Hyunjin chase Felix but he's too late to stop his boyfriend. Felix hop in his car and left Hyunjin alone crying in the middle of the road.

Until Hyunjin heard someone whispered to his ear

"Let me conquer your body tonight he needs to know something" Hyunjin heard his own soul from the past whispered to him angrily, but he's confuse about that something.

Hyunjin trying to move away from his old soul but it's all too late, he fainted and stand up again quickly... but he is not the one on his body but his old soul...

Throwback Ends

Felix's POV

"It's our baby?" I thought to my mind and still in shocked.

Hyunjin look at me and I'm about to ask him but... he fainted on my chest and I saw a black ashes detached on his body and disappeared..

"What the hell is happening?" I whispered to myself and I push away Hyunjin a reason for him to fell off the ground but still unconscious.

I put him on the bed and changed his clothes...

"I still love you Hyunjin... I've just realized I can't leave you even... you cheated on me... I'll give you a chance I know you didn't mean it..." I whispered to him and I've startled once he open his eyes and he cries on me.

"I'm sorry baby please forgive me~~~ I'm really sorry I react suddenly without knowing the truth behind your actions... I'm sorry Felix please stay with me" He said to me while crying hysterically.

"I'm sorry too I've just carried away by my emotions" I said to him and we hugged each other tightly.

Once both of us became calm, I sat down on the edge of the bed and show him the abortion pill, he look at it and I saw how he get angry to it.

"Please don't kill our baby" He said to me and I show my face to him into a confused one.

"But it's your old soul not you~~~" I said but he cutted me off.

"But it's still me, that soul is still me, and the baby... It's OUR baby" He said to me while smiling softly and I cried to him because of happiness.

"Hyunjin I'm sorry I didn't know anything" I said to him sincerely.

"I also didn't know anything but... I'm thankful we know it all now" He said to me and he peck me on the lips. I suddenly break our kiss and he look at me confused.

"W~wh~~~Why... Is it because of Seung-" He said and I didn't finish him.

"No Hyunjin stop overthinking... Seungmin and I are only friends" I said to him seriously.

"But why you act again like you didn't like me...you avoiding my kiss" Hyunjin said to me in a tearful tone.

"Because... I'm still hurt on how you kiss that fucking slut girl in the bar" I said confidently and he look at me apologetic.

"I~~m... I'm sorry" He said to me and he burst into cry and pulled me to hug me tightly and I just cried to him too...

"You know what... Let's just" I said but he cutted me off.

"NO FELIX! You will not break up with me you will stay with me okay? Give me a chance please... you know I just carried by emotion but trust me I Love You So Much I didn't mean it" He said to me and I laugh at his sudden reaction.

"Why did you say that" I said while chuckling at the same time sobbing.

"And why are you laughing? Do you really not love me?" He asked me in a sad tone of voice but I just caressed his cheeks.

"Next time let me finish what I need to say okay? What I mean lately is... You know what, Let's just forget the past and forgive each other, the important now is we suddenly know the truth about everything and you know there's no perfect in this world, everyone made a mistake so stop overthinking and kiss me right now" I said to him and he smiled softly to me before he kissed me...

"Thank You baby I Love You" He said to me and back hug me.

"I Love You Most Jinnie come on let's sleep we have many obligation to do in this month of vacation" I said to him and he just nod and we sleep peacefully while hugging each other.

~~~

"Goodmorning baby" Hyunjin wakes me up and I look at to his pretty face and he touch my tummy...

"Goodmorning to you too our baby angel" He said to my tummy and I just laugh at his cute actions.

"What now am I look like a comedian to you" He said to me and pout his lips.

"No no no don't think too much, I'm just happy we're okay again and no more hiding secrets" I said to him and he suddenly kiss me.

"Ugh stop! I still didn't brush my teeth" I said and cover my mouth.

"Tchh, it doesn't matter to me... anyways brush your teeth now so we can eat our breakfast baby" He said to me and I just followed what he have said.

After we are done having our breakfast, I told Hyunjin that I'll just get some fresh air in the garden and he said he will followed me once he's done washing the dishes.

While walking peacefully in my favorite spot, a tears streamed down on my face because I'm just happy that everything becomes cleared... no more secret, no more arguments, no more rivals and no more acting weird to us, I think those soul were perfectly gone and do not bothered us...

I didn't tell my friend about the baby so I am planning to tell it right no, but shit I forgot my phone in our dorm, but while sitting in my favorite spot I saw Bangchan smiling at me and he's in the garden too.

"HEY! Channie Hyung! I yelled to him and he just stared and smiled at me.

Until...

"Hey baby!" Hyunjin called me a reason for me to suddenly look at him and when I look back again to the spot where I saw Bangchan... he's not there?

"Hey baby baby baby... you forgot your phone in our dorm" Hyunjin said and he held me my phone, I'm about to open it but I froze on what Hyunjin said.

"Baby... Chan called you but since you forgot your phone I'm the one who answered the call and he said they are all in the beach park and he want us to join them right now" Hyunjin said happily and my eyes wide open and didn't say anything.

"Hey baby why are you not talking did you see a ghost?" Hyunjin said chuckling at my reaction.

"What if I say yes?" I said to him and still in shocked.

"Huh?" Hyunjin said.

"I think I encountered the scene a long time ago..." I thought to myself and still remembering the scene until I totally remembered it...

(It's on the Chapter 4)

After I left the creepy Antique Room, I've got shock to Chan who's now staring at me and just walk pass at me. I chuckle at his attitude his very funny he is like a dead person and didn't know anything.

"STOP THE PRANK YOU IDIOTS IT WASN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! I SAW CHAN HYUNG BEFORE SEUNGMIN SCREAM CHICKEN AT MY FACE!" I yelled at them that makes them laugh more and more until the doors open and it shows Chan, Changbin and Jeongin that looks tired for their obligation.

"I SAW YOU CHAN A WHILE AGO, YOU STARED AT ME AND WALK PASS AT ME, BELIEVE ME OR NOT WE NEED TO GO HOME NOW BECAUSE THERE'S A GHOST" I said to them and also told to Chan "CHAN HYUNG REMOVE YOUR SHIRT NOW AND BURN IT DOPPLE GANGER IS A CURSE! I said yelling to him.

"Hey baby what's the matter why you so look pale? are you sick?" Hyunjin asked me worriedly.

"Nothing" I said and keep a secret again to him.

A/N

BANGCHAN WHAT'S YOUR PLAN!? LET HYUNLIX BE HAPPY TOGETHER AIGOO!