Chapter 23

Liar

Felix's POV

We're almost 3 days here in United states and in those 3 days I knew everything about lies.

"Hey you okay?" Seungmin said to me while playing games at my Nintendo Switch and I just nod for a respond.

 After a few minutes of gaming. Since he was talking to his mom and dad. I've just realized... why I'd agree to him to migrate here in US... because whenever I think about it, I've been eaten' by regrets.

A notification on my phone occurred, I check it and it's Bangchan, he sent a message in our group chat. So to entertain myself to ease away my regrets. I read their conversation. They are fucking insane they makes me laugh. Poor Bang Chan Hyung.

 Poor Bang Chan Hyung

Once I saw Hyunjin together with Han and Changbin

Once I saw Hyunjin together with Han and Changbin. I feel shock and angry.

I'm about to send a message but Seungmin took my phone and off it.

"Hey Chicken, Come on my mom already prepared us a dinner. I'll help you later to fix your things okay? Come on let's eat" Seungmin said to me in panic and I just nod for the response.

I'm not able to talk because I feel empty, unhappy and mostly angry because of Seungmin. I didn't make myself obvious that I know the truth

"What a liar" I thought to myself before I come down to the dining room.

"I'll left you two okay? Me and Dad gonna do something, Felix be comfortable here okay?" Seungmin mom's said to me and I just nod again for a response.

"Thank You" I said and I bowed. Seungmin look at me happily and hold my hands.

"Felix... I want to ask you again if you can be my Boyfriend. I know it's been a long time but I know you want me too, please don't take it so long" He said to me and I want to laugh on he's statement but despite of it I don't want to hurt so I told him...

"Uhmmm give me more days to think about it... Because I'm not really ready and besides... I need to focus on my baby." I said to him but he just smirk at me and shook his head.

"Oh right you need to focus on your baby because tomorrow is your schedule to your abortion" He said in a sarcastic way. So I stand and yelled at him.

"Seungmin I told you many times I don't want to abort MY BABY" I yelled to him angrily and he also yelled at me.

"AFTER ALL I DID TO YOU? YOU WILL NOT DO WHAT I WANT FOR YOU? FELIX I'M JUST PROTECTING YOU! BESIDES THAT BABY IS A DEMON BECAUSE THE FATHER IS A BAD SOUL, SO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND DON'T YOU EVER REFUSE TO WHAT I WANT" He yelled at me but I just laugh.

"Oh really? Well I really regret everything, I am so REGRETFUL that I came with you, do you wanna know the truth? SEUNGMIN FUCK YOU FOR LYING TO ME! I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HYUNJIN! I'M LEAVING AND GOING BACK TO KOREA AND DON'T YOU EVER FIND ME CAUSE STARTING FROM NOW... YOU'RE JUST A STRANGER TO ME" I yelled and left him but he just pushed me a reason for me to fell off the ground and lie unconsciously.

Hyunjin's POV

"What!? You're going too to United states!?" Han shouted and I just laugh to his reaction.

"Yes, the reason why I've been gone for a few months because I'm arranging my passports" I lied to them and they easily believe me.

"WHY IS EVERYBODY LEAVING!?" Changbin yelled and Han covers his mouth fuck Changbin be quiet we're in the Restobar. I just laugh to their actions.

"Yah don't say it to everybody please? I'm trusting you" I said softly and Changbin just laugh.

"Oh no Han is not good in keeping secret he's so fucking loud" Changbin said but he just receive a soft punch at Han.

"So tomorrow is your flight right?" Han asked and I just nod. "Just update us okay and surprise Seungmin and Felix.

"Tchh Seungmin" I mumbled and they just look at me weirdly.

"What?" They said in sync but I just shook my head and say nothing.

"We will miss you our King" Han said and Changbin tease him.

"Stop being dramatic and eat your food" Changbin said while chuckling.

"Okay I'll eat you now. Hmmm delicious pork belly" Han said but he just received a loud yelled at Changbin. They are so hilarious that makes me laugh so hard. After we are done eating and talking. We said goodbyes to each other.

"Thank You for the time guys, and promise me to keep our secret okay? Bye guys" I said and we wave goodbyes.

"Wait for me Felix I'll go come to you and build a happy family" I thought to myself while walking at the street to go home.

A/N

Yikes! Tomorrow again guys. Thank you for voting and commenting 🥺

What do you think will happen to Felix? 🤔

Next Update tomorrow! 🥰