Chapter 43

"What do you mean in danger? Jeongin is there and I'm pretty sure he can handle..." Before Seungmin finish his statement, Hyunjin cutted him off and shouted at him.

"That is an old Jeongin and fucking believe me Felix has been tricked both of you! And what the hell you didn't accompany him!?" Hyunjin shouted at Seungmin and Seungmin doesn't have time to argued with him. He immediately grab Hyunjin wrist and sneak peek to their friends to make sure they will not caught.

"Come on hurry!" Seungmin dragged Hyunjin inside the car and drive the car as fast as he can while Hyunjin is now depressed and tears streamed down his face.

"Stop crying I'm getting worried"

"Just drive Seungmin and don't care about me" Seungmin sighed and drive the car like fast and furious.

~~~

"We're here!" Chan said and he smirked at Jeongin secretly while  Felix is hugging his baby and put it on the couch when the baby is already asleep.

Jeongin then walk towards to Felix and dragged him and forced to drink something. 

"Felix before we start fooling Chan, here. Drink this, it's an energy drink so we can have an energy if we do the plan" Jeongin stated and Felix hug him.

"Thank You so much Jeongin what will I do without you? I really need this, I'm a little bit thirsty because of the long drive, anyways gonna drink it now, I know you already missed Bangchan" Felix said and drink all the juice that Jeongin made.

"Good Felix now I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that we can make our plan now easily" Jeongin said and Felix froze in his location when Chan walks behind Jeongin and put his arms around Jeongin's shoulder.

"What the hell is happening I.N" Felix said and his body slowly become weak a reason for him to kneel down and started to crawl to escape and go to his baby Jinnie.

"Jeongin..." Felix said and his vision started to blur until his eyes were now closed.

~~~

"Hurry up where are we now? Seungmin you're on the wrong way!" 

"Chill Hyunjin! Don't pressure me, besides it is not a right way it's a shortcut! JUST FUCKING CHILL!"

"Fuck HOW CAN I FUCKING CHILL IF MY TWO PRECIOUS LOVE ONE IS IN DANGER!" Hyunjin said and he cannot control himself to cry thinking that Felix and Jinnie his baby life was in danger.

"SHIT!" Seungmin cursed.

"WHY!?" Hyunjin asked desperately.

"There's a fucking check point" Seungmin said while staring to the Policeman.

"What should we do now we need to hurry!" Hyunjin shouted.

"Hold on I'll just pass by them very fast" Seungmin said and he drove the car so fast like they were on the race.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU DROVE IN THIS FUCKING SHORTCUT WITH MANY OBSTACLES!" Hyunjin said annoyingly to Seungmin and Seungmin just shut his mouth and focus to his driving.

"HOLD ON!" Seungmin shouted and a loud bang was heard in the middle of the road.

~~~

"Oh my gosh Jeongin, I can't believe we will have the baby now. I'm sure Yongbok my son will become very happy to our success plan" YongBang said and Jeongin just stare to the baby and didn't look happy to their plan.

"What are you waiting for!? Do you want punishment!? Come on now carry the baby because we need to escape now and go to the abandoned palace. Fix everything here and make sure to not left evidence. Just leave Felix here alone and burn the house secretly"

"Yes Master..."

"NOW GO! DO THE PLAN QUICKLY STUPID SLAVE"

~~~

"BANG!" A loud sound of a gun was heard but Seungmin continuously to drive and didn't even scared to those Policeman in the checkpoint.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOO!" Seungmin shouted and look again to the check point area happily.

"PHEW THAT WAS FUCKING CLOSE" Seungmin said and drive the car like he was a racer.

"FUCK SEUNGMIN YOU'RE INSANE! WHAT IF YOU CRASH THE CAR? AND WE'VE BEEN TO THE ACCIDENT?" Hyunjin scold him.

"STOP ARGUING WITH ME I DON'T CRE ABOUT THE LAW AND RULES TODAY, WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT IS TO SAVE YOUR FAMILY!" Seungmin shouted back and Hyunjin smile to what Seungmin said.

"Yeah you're right my Family" Hyunjin said and he then focus himself to the road just like Seungmin's currently doing.

~~~

Old Jeongin on the other hand was pouring gas all over the house even in Felix's body. He used 2 gallon of gas and he supposed to burn down the house but he didn't know where he put the Matches.

YongBang was already on the Van with the baby and waiting for Jeongin to come back. Jeongin go to YongBang to ask for some lighter and the king has a fucking lighter then gave it to Jeongin. But before Jeongin burn the house and kill Felix. He was kicked by someone on his back a reason for Jeongin to drop the lighter and it's no other else but Felix.

"FUCK YOU! WHO ARE YOU!?" Felix screamingly asked and kick Jeongin again.

"Stop Felix it's me baby bread" Jeongin said but he failed to make Felix believe in him.

"Shut up! You can't fool me anymore! I.N didn't call me by my name he called me Lixie Hyung now FUCK YOU!" Felix shouted but before he remove the necklace in old Jeongin's neck...

~~~

"Seungmin where are we now?" Hyunjin asked Seungmin

"We supposed in the Old Vacation House path way now but..." Seungmin stare to the road and he looks like a dumb seeing again the checkpoint with a bunch of policeman just like they encounter a while ago.

"Did you just drove in the same path? We already passed at them but why are we fucking here again?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin stop the car and stare to the road.

"We're fuck up..." Seungmin said and he remember what does his Grandmother said.

"What do you mean we're fucked up?" Hyunjin asked and started to feel depress.

"We're trapped..." Seungmin whispered

"Seungmin I don't understand what are you saying" Hyunjin asked until Seungmin receives a message.

After Seungmin read the text message, a tears escape to his eyes and Hyunjin look at him curiously and get his phone

"Seungmin..." Hyunjin mention his name softly but full of anger.

"SEUNGMIN PLS TELL ME WE CAN SAVE THEM!" Hyunjin didn't control himself and he shouted at the boy who is now crying hysterically but he didn't get any response.

"SEUNGMIN FUCK THIS BULLSHIT" Hyunjin cursed and they were investigated by the Policeman but Seungmin was full of anger now to the point that he remember what to do when the spirit were trapped you into some maze. 

"FELIX WAIT FOR US" Seungmin said angrily and immediately start the car and drive again but this time into the another way just like her grandmother told him when he was a kid.