Chapter 31

Felix's POV

"Jinnie wake up we're here" I said to my boyfriend who's sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

"Baby hey... baby Jinnieeeeeeee~~~" I said in a long and deep way until I noticed he's laughing at me.

"So you're just pretending?" I ask him with my raised eyebrow and he open his one eye to peek me and he cover his face with his both hands.

"Secret~~~" He said and giggles to my neck.

"Aish! Aigoo yah we're here and for your information they are all inside the dorm" I said and he slowly faced me and smiled funny. The reason for me to burst into laugh because of his cuteness.

"How can he become so happy after all what happen" I thought to myself and he lifted my chin to kiss me

We kissed inside the Van and my heart melts, his kiss was so unique compare to that fucking fake Hyunjin that ruin my life. I stop kissing him once I remember the accident in the camping trip.

"I'm sorry but we need to go for sure they are waiting for us" I said and I hop outside of the van.

Hyunjin's POV

I don't know what is happening to him, even I'm still hurt, I'm hiding the pain that I felt because I don't want him to worried about me, so I do my best to become happy and ignored everything.

 "Is he shy to me because of the accident or there's something bothering to him" I asked to myself once I saw him walking away from me. I followed him quickly and I hold his hands... he look at me and all I can see to his eyes was pain... but... why? Am I the one to be hurt not him?

I just think that maybe he's still hurt and disgust to himself because of that fucking slave of mine from my past. I just look at him and he looks very sad. Once we are already inside our dorm. He immediately go to the bathroom. I knock on the door and suppose to open it but he locked the door.

"Hey baby are you okay?" I said worriedly and he just answered me back.

"Yeah Jinnie I'm fine~~~ just wanted to pee" Felix said in a monotone voice and I just ignored the way he treat me because I Love him and I'll just understand him. 

"I'll cook dinner for us okay?" I said and I go now through the kitchen.

Felix's POV

"I'm fucking scared~~~" I said to myself in front of the mirror while sobbing quietly...

"What if that fucking soul makes me pregnant... what will happen to me and Hyunjin now?" I said to myself crying and losing hope. Until I remember the medicine that Seungmin bought me before. I immediately texted him, I hope he's in the good condition now... I really need him to help me to prevent this fucking pregnancy, Even if I'm not sure for it because I'm a boy and don't know anything about the process of pregnancy but... prevention is better right? So I immediately texted Seungmin to ask him for a help.