Chapter 29

Felix's POV

"Hey hey hey... Jinnie wake up" I woke up Hyunjin who is still sleeping.

"Hmmm? What time is it baby?" Hyunjin stated with his eyes close and trying to do his best to fully wake up.

"Baby come on wake up now it's time to fix ourselves for our Camping Trip" I said while chuckling "You can continue your sleep on the Van" I said while shaking his body.

"Okay baby fine... kiss me first before I open my eyes" He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Ugh such a flirty baby!" I said then kiss him on the lips. He smile sweetly and he finally open his eyes.

"I Love You" Hyunjin said and caressed my cheeks.

"Aigoo! I Love You Too! Stop flirting me and take a shower now" I said shyly and move away to him cause I felt my cheeks were blushing in his sweetness. But he pulled me a reason for us to fell off the bed while back hugging me.

"I want you to give me a bath" He said while sniffing my nape and it makes me tickle.

"Ugh stop it now it's tickle" I said while chuckling then I stand up and look at him. He's pouting like a baby.

"Yah! Just fix yourself and I'll just bring our things to the compartment" I said and he just nod at me.

"Okay baby just take care okay?" He said and walk towards to the bathroom. 

"You guys ready?" Bangchan said to me while he's fixing our things at the compartment.

"Just a few minutes because Hyunjin still in the shower" I said and Changbin walks closer to us.

"Agh that man always woke up late" He said and I jus chuckle.

"Anyways where's the other?" I asked. 

"Oh they are already inside of the van sleeping, anyways tell Hyunjin to just go here whenever he's ready. I'll just go check my sleepy baby bread" Bangchan said and look at his maknae.

I walk through our dorm and finally I saw my Jinnie fixing his hair.

"You done Jinnie?" I said and I hug him at his back he smells so good as always.

"Yes baby let me take my kiss now from you" He said and pulled me from a sweet and passionate kiss.

"YAH! Stop flirting and go right now to the Van we're now all impatient to wait both of you" Han said and we just laugh at him because he's face is like an angry squirrel.

"Stop laughing at my squirrel or I'll cut Hyunjin's dick" Minho said and we just shook our head while laughing at them.

As we are all now in the Van...

"Where's Seungmin?" Changbin asked and he was answered by Bangchan.

"He said he is not feeling well, maybe he will just followed us by tomorrow" Bangchan said and everything become silent because they are all sleepy. I want to ask to them if they feel something weird to Seungmin but since everything is okay I just ignored it just like Hyunjin said.

"Hey can I sleep on your shoulder baby" Hyunjin ask me softly and I caressed his hair then he smiled to me.

"Sure Jinnie whatever you want" I said and kiss him on his forehead.

~~~

"OKAY LOVERS! WAKE UP HYUNGS!" Jeongin yelled to us and once I saw his cute face because of annoyance I just laugh at him softly a reason for Hyunjin to wake up. He open his eyes slowly and yawned at me, he is so cute. Because of that I peck him on the lips and he look at me.