Chapter 49

No One's POV

After Hyunjin shouted at Jeongin to don't mind them and go first with Chan.

"Felix it's fine okay? We can make it up" Hyunjin hugs Felix because they didn't success to go through the exit door together with Jeongin and Chan.

Instead they go to the another path where they were far away from the guards.

Hyunjin is thankfully at the same time because the guards didn't block Jeongin and Chan through the exit door of the palace, but he is upset at the same time because they didn't escape along them since  there are still YongBang's Allies who were finding him and Felix to kill them both.

Hyunjin did his best to hide themselves under the bridge, Felix squeezes Hyunjin's shoulder tightly every time he saw innocent people were dying because of him.

Heads of an adult people is rolling,blood is scattering,and shouts of an innocent people will be heard and even the babies we're shot by an arrow into their head.

Felix thinks that he deserve to die because peole were dying and the reason why Hyunjin was killed from the past was because of his reincarnation.

Hyunjin looks at Felix with a concerned look and hug him tightly.Hyunjin patted his head because he only sees terror look at Felix's eyes.As the guards move away from the bridge, Hyunjin slowly walk from the cold river and when there is one guard inspecting...

"Felix hold your breathe" Hyunjin and Felix sunk themselves for a few seconds in the river for them to be not able to see and caught.After that,Hyunjin and Felix breathe heavily and it's time for them to escape.

Hyunjin was running so hard while carrying Felix because their clothes feel heavy because of the water.

"Jin-nnie you don't need to save me... just save yourself and live happily with our baby" Felix said in a difficulty way and he try to remove himself from Hyunjin.

"Felix...please we don't have time, don't think too much, if you think it is all your fault then it's not, Just bare with me and stay put I won't give up on us, we will escape the past and live happily understand?" Hyunjin said while sobbing because Felix looks he was about to die,Felix close his eyes now and Hyunjin looks at him anytime because the cut wounds of Felix were bleeding too much because it is not that totally healed and it was really abused because of the way they escape. 

"I-I ple-ase... I- wan-t to re-st" Felix said while his eyes were closed."For-rev-er..."

"Fuck! Please come on! Felix please just fucking listen to me you're making me crazy to your words! You'll not gonna die here alone I won't leave you here alone, I won't let you trapped here so I'm begging you to stop talking nonsense!We were going to escape and live happily after this" Hyunjin said in a desperate tone and continue to run.While Hyunjin was running difficulty, they suddenly hang up above in the big net.

"Shit a trap! Hang on baby I have a knife here" Hyunjin said while crying because of their situation. He's trying his best to cut the thick ropes of the net but it is so difficult. He is now panicking because the sun will goes down anytime and if they didn't do to escape they will be trapped forever in this chaotic past world.

The guard was shouting from afar "There they was! Kill them!" As the guard were running to them.

They finally fall of to the ground and Hyunjin ignore the pain through his feet and aggressively carry Felix and Run like a pro runner. 

And they continue escaping until they reach the exit door...

~~~

"Seungmin, Please tell me what happen to them" Chan said while he was in the hospital bed.

Seungmin just shook his head and cry on the shoulder of Changbin. They were all in the hospital together with Jinnie. Jinnie was with Minho he is hugging the baby and comforts him since Jinnie continuously crying.

Han on the other hand is looking at their picture were all of them are happy and no problems has been faced.

Jeongin is sleeping besides Chan while Chan is sobbing quietly.

While they were watching the news...

"The Palace is now investigating by the police because a big smoke was occured on the inside" Reporter.

"What the fuck is happening inside baby, please tell me, I'm begging you" Changbin said while Seungmin was crying into his shoulder.

"We need to accept the fact..." Seungmin said and Changbin just look at him unbelievable...

"Wh-a-wha-t do yo-u mea-n?" Changbin ask his boyfriend while his tears in the eyes were slowly falling down to his cheeks...

"One of them didn't make it up..."