Chapter 34

Hyunjin's POV

After I encountered him for being soft and quiet when we are in the white beach... After 2 weeks.

I feel Felix hiding something again to me, I mean... he's being really sweet and touchy, he started to get aroused at me out from nowhere and he's also very happy in our baby, I mean I'm very happy that he's happy again now unlike before. But whenever he look at Chan I feel something that there's something wrong. While I'm sketching I suddenly felt someone hands caressing my abs under my shirt... It's Felix he's back hugging me, that's what I'm saying he started to become so sweet and touchy but not gonna lie I really really like it so much maybe he's trying to make our relationship healthy than before.

"Hey Hwang Hyunjin my Jinnie" He said to me seductively and lick my sweet spot at my neck that causes me to moan and he also grope my dick that is started to get hard. He kissed me in my lips and he suddenly sit on my lap then grind at my hard crotch and I felt he's dick is hard like mine.

"Horny baby?" I said to him and look at him at the eyes Seductively.

"Very Jinnie please spank me daddy" He said and lick my lips and it makes me bit my lips because I'm getting aroused on his action.

I grope his cheek ass and spank it hard and he moan wit his sexy deep voice, he started to kiss me again but this time he's so wild and fucking insane. I mean we started to get addicted to each other like we do it every night but we're not getting tired to make it all over again.

"Oh daddy please make me your fucking slut toy" He said and I felt so much aroused in his dirty words. I pinched his hard nipple under his shirt and he moan so loud.

"Hmmm~~~ you like that? Tell daddy you like that?" 

"Ahhh mmm daddy I want more please hurt me like a criminal daddy" Felix said and not gonna lie I really like the way he became masochist at me these past few days.

"Sure my baby slut come here and I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk properly for a month" I whispered at him and I started to remove our clothes until...

Someone knocks through the door that makes me annoyed. I open it suddenly to yelled at who the fuck it is but...

"Who the freaking hell is~~~" I yelled but... No one is there, I'm started to feel weird and think that there's a fucking soul again that want to bother us but, Felix pulled me again to him a reason for me to spank his ass cheeks.

"Baby what do you want right now... standing position or just a normal sex in the bed?" I said to him seductively.

"I want to try outdoor sex..." He said to me and he just smirk at me.  I'm kind of feeling weird at him but I'm started to like him for being wild as fuck.

"Ohhh it's new to me but tryin' something new is more interesting right?" I said to him and he immediately grip my wrist to go to his  favorite spot the garden.

"Hey you sure you want this? What if someone caught us here?" I said to him seriously but he just grab my cheeks and kiss me hungrily, while kissing he's removing his clothes one by one until he's already naked.

"Like the view Mr. Hwang?" He said to me and I've got shocked to the way he calls me but it doesn't matter to me because all I think right now is how fuckable my baby was right now.

"Fuck You Mr. Lee" I said to him and immediately pulled him to me and position myself at the top of him but he change the position quickly... He's on the top now and he slowly unbuttoning my sleeping wear while slowly grinding at my hard dick. Once he remove my upper clothe he next removes my boxer and revealed my erection.

"Some one needs help to sleep again, he's been awake should I let him sleep again?" He whispered at me and started to suck my dick and I've just moan.

He pops out my dick and started to position his hole through my dick but I stop him

"Do you want me to prep you first so you cannot feel hurt?" I asked him seriously but he just smiled at me.

"Honey I love pain, I like you too hurt me so hard I want you to ruin my ass understand?" Felix said to me but because of his action I became aggressively to fuck me.

"If that's what you like princess, I'll makes sure to put a scar on your body sign that you're mine" I said to him because just like I've said these past few days he's being flirty, touchy, sweet, seductive, horny and a masochist which I like the most.

He started to insert my dick in his hole and bounce himself at my hard dick, I pinch his nipple hardly and it cause him to moan so loud and arch his back, he still grinding at me wildly until he whispered to me while breathing heavily.

"Please slap me, punch me, grip my neck tightly until we cum together" He said to me and I feel hypnotized to his words and I started to hurt him while fucking him hardly  just like he wanted until we came together.

I put back our clothes and decided to go back to our dorm. After we already arrived at our dorm I put him on our bed peacefully and decided to clean up ourselves. Once I've already clean up ourselves, I sleep beside him and I kissed him in the forehead.

"I Love You So Much my Angel Baby Felix" I said to him and hug him tightly.

"I Love You Too~~~ My Hwang" He mumbled a nickname to me but I didn't heard it clearly so I just sleep beside him.

~~~

No One's POV

"Whatever you wish my Son... I'll do my best... for you" ---

A/N

Hoho 🧐