Chapter 44

"FELIX WAIT FOR US" Seungmin said angrily and immediately start the car and drive again but this time into the another way just like her grandmother told him when he was a kid.

"Remember this grandson, when you want to escape the wrong road, remember to do U Turn and then u turn again for the smooth transition through the right road.

Seungmin now drive as fast as he can, Hyunjin is now shaking to death because of the way Seungmin drives. He immediately do the U turn and they are really prone into a bad accident. He then do the U turn again and drive passed through the checkpoint. Finally they successfully escape the tricky misery road of Old Bangchan magical evil plan.

"FUCK WE DID IT!" 

"OH MY GOSH SEUNGMIN YOU DID IT!"

Seungmin didn't waste time, he really rushed to drive through the Vacation house which is now burning. 

They didn't know how does it started, because they also take 1 hour to drive and once they have get there, they saw the house is burning

They didn't know how does it started, because they also take 1 hour to drive and once they have get there, they saw the house is burning. Many policeman, a firefighter and an ambulance services were gathered outside. Seungmin stop the car and he didn't realized that he is now crying unconsciously. Hyunjin on the other hand rushed outside but the policeman blocked his way.

"Sorry Sir. you can't pass through the house, it's too dangerous" 

"NO FUCKING MOVE, MY FAMILY IS THERE! NOW FUCKING MOVE AWAY THEY NEED ME!" Hyunjin shouted and crying hysterically but the policeman didn't let him so to save the victims since the fire is getting bigger a reason for the fire fighter to panicked and shout that they need more fire fighter. Another firetruck rushed and the firefighters were helping each other. The reporters are now reporting what is happening and the policeman investigating what happen and the ambulance services is still there waiting for the fire victims.

~~~

"Where are they now? What took them so long?" Han asked Changbin.

"I don't know I'm texting and calling them one by one but they don't have answers even reply" Changbin said.

"What about Chan and Jeongin did you text them?" 

"Yes I already texted them like two hours ago"

"What the hell they were doing? Where the hell they are? Are they planning to surprise us? Or maybe Seungmin planning to propose to you HAHA!" 

"Shut up Han I'm getting worried about them"

"Fine sorry dude I just thought of it"

Minho on the other hand was on the living room and he's watching a K drama in the television until a short news was aired on live. At first Minho have no interest to watch the news and about to change the channel not until he saw Seungmin together with...

"Is that Hyunjin!?" Minho shouted and the two hurriedly left the kitchen and go trough the living room along with Minho.

"What the fuck they were doing at the Burning Vacation House? Wait what!? Don' tell me some of our friends were there and in danger!?" Han panickily shout and Minho hush him to relax because he don't want anybody else to be in danger.

"Come on we need to go with them we need us" Changbin said and didn't hesitate to get the key to drive the car.

"Calm down baby everything's gonna be alright okay?" Minho calmed his boyfriend who is now crying on his shoulder.

~~~

"Seungmin! Please tell me Felix and our baby was safe... Fucking tell me please" Hyunjin said and kneel down and cried in front of Seungmin.

Seungmin didn't hesitate to go inside the burning house, he run faster and the policeman didn't notice him, Hyunjin followed him but he was blocked by the Police again. 

"Seungmin! Don't GO!" Hyunjin yelled but it's too late Seungmin was now inside the burning house and there he was... He saw Felix... laying down on the ground his body were now turning into an ashes and thankfully one of the fire fighter turn down the fire and now the surrounding was now safe... but...

"Fe~Felix... No please no you're still alive right? No Felix please don't fucking tell me you'll gonn leave us behind! FELIX!"

"FELIX!" Hyunjin hard Seungmin yelled and he didn't hesitate to push the Police ad hurriedly go inside the house. 

"Seungmin... Is that..." Hyunjin asked slowly while walking towards to Seungmin who is now hugging the burned body of Felix.

"Yes he was" Seungmin then cried and hug his bestfriend even if it's fully burned and the younger has no life.

~~~

"Master the spell didn't work"

"What do you mean it didn't work!? Fucking find another way or else I will fucking kill you just like Felix"

"But Master"

"Find another way! The baby is crying so loud the police will caught us fucking idiot! Faster and open the gate!"

"Master done it's open, we need to hurry come on"

"Great lets go"

 ~~~

"Felix please don't give up" Hyunjin held Felix burned hand and the ambulance services was carried way too to their dramas. Seungmin crying beside Felix and Hyunjin didn't stop to mention their memories. Felix on the other hand, his life was critical, but thankfully there was a doctor help him to survive.

Changbin, Hand and Minho following the Ambulance and they were all crying. 

"Bangchan and Jeongin is missing were they are?" Han asked to them but no one is answering him despite of the accident.

"Calm down first Jisung, we need to make sure that Felix is fine then we will find Bangchan and Jeongin I'm pretty sure they were safe" 

Once they were in the hospital now... 

"I'm sorry. The result was Death on Arrival"

"That is not true right? I'm just dreaming... right?" Hyunjin said to the doctor but the doctor just hug him to comfort him. The rest of the members were in gawk and crying because of the result.

~~~

"Master! Yongbok and your grandson escape the palace with..."

"With what!?"

"With the necklace"

"WHAT HOW!? FUCKED UP!" 

"Don't worry Baby bread and Channie Hyung... I'll make sure that this is the end of the beginning, Hush baby don't cry we will escape now okay?"