Chapter 15

Pain

No one's POV

"Good morning Felix" Hyunjin said as he open his eyes while facing the handsome face of his room mate. "How can an Angel like you exist in my life, How I wish you will love me just like you do love me form the past" Hyunjin whispered and attempting to kiss Felix's forehead but he failed because he giggled in Felix cuteness.

Felix open his eyes and startled to his roommate for being close too much to his face. "Hyunjinnie move away from my face I might have a bad breathe this morning." 

"Wow new nickname from may new name huh? Fine maybe I'll just use Hyunjin as for now cause I like it especially when it comes to you" Hyunjin said to Felix who was now blushing that makes Hyunjin giggle and pinch him on his cheeks.

"Ugh come on you're so flirty! We might late so we'll better get ready, I'll go first" Felix said to Hyunjin.

After they are done, Felix got a call to Bangchan and they are both destine to go to the theater room, Felix feels new through Seungmin, Seungmin didn't accompany him and send any messages that makes him feel a little bit pain.

Hyunjin noticed how Felix face becomes sad when he saw Seungmin and Hyunjin just send him a soft smile and just ignored by Felix.

Seungmin come closer to them and Hyunjin can really see the way that Felix became happy and have a spark in his eyes but Hyunjin see Seungmin's eyes sparkling with him and he feel Seungmin wants him by his side. 

Felix and Seungmin just greet each other but Felix noticed the way Seungmin looks to Hyunjin different that how he wish it is the way Seungmin looks at him, he felt jealous at that time that's why he move away from the two and sit beside Changbin.

Felix's POV

"Does he likes Hyunjin?" I am staring at them and I feel the pain in my heart and the tears that wants to flow in my eyes until a pat in my head was occurred to mine by Changbin.

"Does you and Seungmin has a problem?" Changbin said to Felix while looking to a happy Hyunjin and Seungmin who's laughing and talking to each other like nothing happen an argument between them. 

"I don't know Binnie Hyung, I just... look I know you all know that I like him but I clearly know that being a bestfriend is just his intention to me, and all of you thinks that he likes me but sorry you are all wrong... Because he just confess to me... that he loves me because I am his bestfriend and nothing else." I said to Binnie Hyung and I didn't notice that my eyes were now forming a tears and Jeongin noticed me a reason for him to shout at me.

"Yah! Lixie Hyung why are you crying?" Jeongin said followed by Bangchan "Is there any problem Lixie? Bangchan comes to me closer and I can really tell that he was worried because I can't control I'm sobbing like a baby "Twinnie! I feel new if you're sad tell us what's your problem" Han said "Come on kitten what's wrong?" All of them are concerned especially Seungmin but I didn't noticed Hyunjin he is not in the room. I just cry and then after laugh at them. 

"Look guys it's a prank am I a good actor? I'm just trying to do the crying scene and all of you carried away so does it mean I am good? I said to them while laughing and still crying. They believe me that it was just my acting but all of them just nagged at me because they become concerned and worried but the one is not satisfy in my reason and it's Seungmin because no doubt he knew me so well. 

"Excuse me guys I'm gonna use the bathroom for a minute" I said and left the theater room immediately.

"Fuck this is so sick why do I feel jealous why do I feel hurt" I said to myself while crying inside to the cubicle. I heard a foot steps and I know it was Seungmin.

"Don't try to comfort me, I don't wanna be fall again from you, please I'm doing my best to remove my feelings for you so please avoid me and I will avoid you until I move on, the way you look at him... you like him am I right?." I said to the person that I'm surely know that it's Seungmin who will comfort me.

"Felix look, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just rejected you because I don't want you to fall for me so hard, I'm trying my best to love you back but... I'm sorry I can't, I swear to God I do any ways to make my love from you goes deeper but... I cannot force myself from you because you don't deserve me, the love that you gave to me I don't deserve it because I'm just thinking if I will give you a chance I might get hurt even more because you know you're just giving your love to nothing and you didn't receive the love that you deserve and I feel guilty, please understand me, I don't wanna lose you... as a bestfriend." Seungmin said to me but I just cry and cry because I'm hurting for not saying that I don't have a chance to him so early.

"The fuck you gave me a motive a reason for me to feel hope? It's too late you hurt me, you know that I like you since we are young, I accept the fact that we are just bestfriend, but the fuck you just make me fall for you again? and now you're saying you can't love me back? Fuck Seungmin! I'm living a peace and happily accept that you're my bestfriend but you do some fucking moves that you love me more than friends? You're funny leave me alone!" I said to Seungmin and I heard a footstep fading a way.

I just cry and cry until I heard through the another cubicle a flash through the bowl and I mumbled "Fuck there's someone heard our drama?"

I suppose to open the door but  he leaves so I just look at the mirror and look to my swollen face.

"Seungmin it's time to move on I'm sorry if I will avoid you starting from now you hurt me and I cannot accept the fact that you like somebody else not me.