Chapter 17

What are you?

No one's POV

"Felix I promise to do anything to love me back, I swear I have a good intention to you, please just allow me to court you please?" Hyunjin said to Felix who is still processing what the hell happened in the secret garden.

"Of course you can, also I started to have an infatuation with you. I know it is too fast to feel since we've just know each other for a week? But if you like and love the person the duration to feel the love doesn't matter right?" Felix said to Hyunjin

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asks Felix

"What I mean is I'm started to feel that I'm also in love with you and I keep denying it since I've been stuck to love the person who doesn't even like and love me... which is Seungmin" Felix said and smiled towards to Hyunjin and hug him tight "Thank You for letting my heart open again to love another person who loves me and it's you Hyunjin." Felix said and Hyunjin didn't say anything but kiss him passionately.

As they still hug each other, Felix felt Hyunjin's boner that make him chuckle. "Looks like someone needs help?" Felix said seductively to Hyunjin's ear.

"Yes can you help me there" Hyunjin whispered to Felix ears and kiss him on his neck.

"Just do what you want since it's been a long time I've been jerk" Felix said that makes them both giggle.

"Sure My King I will make you feel the pleasure tonight" Hyunjin said to Felix then continue their kiss that they know soon will become a hot session. As soon as they were both naked...

"Ah fuck hyung so good... mmm fuck please lick my nipple more" Felix said gaspingly and grope Hyunjin's dick "I want you inside me please ah fuck Hyung ahhh don't pinch it too hard ahhh..." Hyunjin looked at Felix who is now begging him to put his crotch inside him.

"Don't tease me Hyung just fucking fuck me!" Felix said that makes Hyunjin smirk at him

"Too impatient baby, instead of getting a reward I'll punish you instead" Hyunjin said that make Felix eyes widen and ask him what does he mean.

Hyunjin tied Felix hands so that he can't touch him and himself. "Fuck Hyung it's not fair!" Felix shouted "So next time you better become patient okay honey?" As Hyunjin already settled his plan, he suck Felix dick that causes the younger to moan so hard and loud, they don't even care if someone hears them but the only thing in their mind is the pleasure they were giving to each other.

"Hyung I'm Cumming please suck it more" Felix said but changes his mood to an angry one "Fuck Hyung! why did you stop shit it hurts" Felix stated

"Who told you that you will cum so early? We will both cum in pleasure honey if you break it another punishment will occurred. for now I will make you cum by my dick" Hyunjin said and started to put his dick slowly getting inside Felix.

"Just don't cum inside me, cum inside to my mouth Hyung Ahh fuck it hurts your dick is too big for me ahh fuck" Felix yelp and trying himself to adjust.

"Fuck Felix you're so tight fuck ahhh so good hmmm" Hyunjin said and even if he didn't do anything he didn't thrust his dick inside Felix hole because he want Felix to adjust but he got shock when Felix hole tighten more and feel Felix hot cum spit out to his chest. Hyunjin smirk

"What did I say to you honey? Don't cum until I didn't right?" Hyunjin stated and tease Felix

"I'm sorry I can't control it is just you're to good in me ahhh fuck Hyung I don't want to be over stimulated I will just blowjob you please ahhh fuck Hyung I said Sto- ahhh" Felix didn't say stop from Hyunjin because Hyunjin thrust his dick to Felix hole in an Animal Phase. He became more aroused when he started to saw Felix reaction exhausted, over stimulated and begging him to stop.

He just ignored Felix and just do fucking him so hard Felix moan is just like a music to him and he really likes it he didn't realized by watching Felix Reaction and for feeling a good pleasure he cum inside Felix Hole. Hyunjin didn't make Felix to Notice that he already came, instead he fuck him again and when he feel he is near again he remove his dick and stroke his dick until he came to Felix mouth.

Felix came too after the hot session they hug each for a minute and let themselves rest so they can clean properly and go to sleep. When they already clean themselves they suit their shirt and Pajama and started to lay down in bed to take a sleep. 

Felix noticed that Hyunjin was already asleep until he got shivered when he noticed Hyunjin's vein in neck glowing red as like he was a super power. Felix started to become scared and pat Hyunjin to wake him up.

But when Hyunjin open his eyes to face Felix. Felix shouted as he saw Hyunjin's eyes turns into white one just like the eyes of the ghost. Felix shouted "What are you? then he fainted.