Chapter 11

Exchange

Felix's POV

"Okay Sam sit besides Changbin" the Professor said.

After the long boring discussion, our professor called us the scriptwriters also some of our other classmates that he was chosen for the roleplay. After a few discussion about it, he told the others that they can go home except to the names that he will not mention.

"Bangchan, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin, Han, Minho, Felix and Sam. Please go to my Office you are the Characters that I've chosen to portray the role." Our professor said to us.

We were walking through the corridor and Seungmin holds my hand and whispered to me "I wish we are the main character so I can portray how I've been fall in love with you just like the King" Seungmin said to me.

"Shut up Seungmoo no one knows were flirting" I said to him and we just chuckled but we heard someone at our back complaining something.

"Flirting with the traitor is a bad idea" Sam said to us and rush to go inside to the office.

Me and Seungmin just shrugged our shoulders because we don't even know him and he don't even know us to just complain about us. So we just ignored him for being rude.

"Bangchan as Yongbang The King of Yongbang Palace" *Claps* "Yes we knew it he is the reincarnated of Yongbang!" Minho shouted that makes Bangchan feel embarrassed.

"Han and Minho the private guard of Yongbok" *Claps*

"Jeongin and Changbin the private guard of King Hwang Hyunjin" *Claps*

"Seungmin the secret sex slave of King Hwang Hyunjin" *Claps* "HAHAHA! The traitor!" Han teased Seungmin but he just accept a rolled eyes from Seungmin and I smiled from his cuteness.

"Felix as Yongbok the son of Yongbang who becames the King of Hwang Hyunjin Palace" "He was really fitted in this role because he is pretty just like the king that's why I chose him" our professor said that makes me shy for giving me Compliments, and all of my friends cheering while Seungmin give me a secret flying kiss.

Lastly...

"Sam as the Hwang Hyunjin, the King of Hwang Hyunjin Palace" *Claps* "I chose him because I think Felix and Sam has a good chemistry for the role" All my friends teased us except for Seungmin who is in the bad mood now.

Seungmin seems annoyed to the result and didn't even know what to react, I feel that he was Jealous for not being the main character of the roleplay.

After we are done taking our scripts, tomorrow is the day where we will start to practice. Changbin, Sam and Seungmin were left to the Office and since I really need to use the bathroom I once ignore our Professor to come with them. After I'm done, I'm walking through the Office but they already gone but I startled when our Professor pat me in the shoulder behind my back.

"Excuse me Felix, So I just want to say that Changbin needs to take the dorm because the practice is very important anytime that the Theater Directors need all of you to contact easily and arrive in the school early if there was an emergency meeting" Our professor said.

"So how Can I help with that Sir?" I said to him confidently.

"Changbin wants You or Seungmin to become his roommates but since he cannot decide I suggest to them that since you and Sam are partner in the roleplay, you can exchange and share the room with him so you can become comfortable to each other. Don't worry I already said it a while ago to Seungmin, Changbin and Sam." Our professor said and I just nod for the response.