Chapter 32

Felix's POV

"It's okay now Seungmin don't say sorry all over again, it's all fine now besides you're helping me" I said to him and look at to his teary eyes.

"We're still bestfriends right?" He asked me and I just nodded happily then he hug me again.

"Of course we are Seungmoo" I said happily to him.

"Thank You So Much Chicken even if you don't deserve me as your bestfriend anymore but you still accept and forgive me... and still considered me... I owe you a lot Chicken" He said to me while sobbing. 

"Awww stop crying now Seungmoo, I'll promise to say the truth to Hyunjin now because I Love Him So Much" I said to him and he smiled at me sweetly. "I don't want to keep secret to him because what the sense of our relationship if I will keep secret to him right?" I said and he just nodded in agreement.

"By the way go back now to your dorm I'm pretty sure Hyunjin is very worried to you, stay strong to both of you okay? And Felix don't hide and lie to him just say the truth I'm pretty sure he will understand it okay? Bye Bestfriend!" He said to me and we totally separate now and I go back now to the dorm with the medicine.

Before I go back to the dorm I make myself confident to talk to him about what's bothering on me. I go now to our room, and I took one pill first before I confront him to what I'm hiding to him.

After I'm done, I walk quietly to our room nervously because it's my time to say what's bothering on me. Once I've been there I saw...

Nothing...

Where's Hyunjin?

I yelled his name to our dorm but there's no sign of Hyunjin, I called him but he's not answering the call but it's ringing, I'm started to get worried until I received a call to him and I answered it.

"Hello Hyunjin where are you?" I asked him through phone call worriedly.

"Hello I'm a waiter and are you Hyunjin's friend? Since you are on the first list on his contact, I call you to say that he was very drunk and I think he need someone to guide him home" The waiter said and I hurriedly go to the bar where he was located.