Chapter 20

Detached

Felix's POV

I woke up besides Hyunjin, I clearly remember that he's the one who guides me last night. I don't know why I feel sick and tired even if I didn't do anything that will make me feel exhausted. I checked my phone and there are too many missed call and text from Seungmin.

 I checked my phone and there are too many missed call and text from Seungmin

After checking his text messages he called me exactly right now.

"Hello Seungmoo" I said in a soft voice because I don't want Hyunjin to wake him up

"Felix gosh finally you answered now, how are you? Do you feel okay? Please I'm very worried to you, why you let yourself to accompany by Hyunjin?" After Seungmin said that I drop the call without any permission and look at the man who's sleeping peacefully.

"I know you're a spirit that I need to be scared of... but why do I feel safe with you? Why I don't feel any fear from you? Do I started to really like you?" I mumbled to myself and started to caressed his cheeks until he slowly open his eyes then pulled me into a hug.

"Yongbok... Stay by my side please..." He said while hugging me tightly, until the door suddenly opened. A reason to leave myself in Hyunjin's sweet embrace.

"Felix!" Seungmin said and grips me on the wrist then pulled me into a hug.

He drags me outside and Hyunjin followed us.

"Don't fucking followed us" Seungmin stop and yelled to Hyunjin.

"Felix I need to say something it's very important" Hyunjin said to me sincerely, I'm about to walk towards him but Seungmin yelled at me.

"He will easily fooled you again Felix fucking listen to me!" Seungmin yelled and I feel something bad that I'm not able to make an argument with them.

"I'm sorry I need to vomit..." I said and rushed to the restroom. Hyunjin and Seungmin were very worried outside I immediately locked the door until somebody flashed and comes out. I didn't control myself and I vomit to the ground and the unknown boy looks at me weirdly while rubbing my tummy.

"Dude what the fuck! What are you Pregnant? " He said and teases me, when he opens the door I saw Hyunjin and Seungmin there. The unknown boy teases me again.

"Dude I can't believe boy's can be pregnant HAHAHA" He said then left me, I ignored his tease since I'm not in the mood to have an argument.

Seungmin guides me along with Hyunjin, they guide me to the clinic for a rest and all my members were there worriedly staring at me.

"I'm really sorry guys but I know it's sounds funny but I'm very curious on what is happening to you Felix. First you have a weird cravings and now you're vomiting and feel sick, that's what my mother struggled for when she was pregnant" Chan said seriously and we all laugh except Hyunjin.

"HAHAHA What the fuck Hyung he's a boy how it is possible?" Jeongin stated still laughing along with Han and Minho.

"If Felix eats weird food yesterday. Chan is a weird father today HAHAHA" Han stated while bursting into laugh.

"Don't think too much guys I know the reason... It is because I gave him apple with ketchup and he ate it happily maybe it's the effect" Minho said while shook his head at me.

"Yeah plus the Ice cream with Chicken nuggets HAHAHA" Changbin said and they all laugh and I just laugh at them too.

"I'm very curious but not gonna lie, it's all pregnancy cravings. I remember my Grandmother said, a male can possibility get pregnant when he make love to the spir..." Seungmin stop his statement and look at Hyunjin. I didn't understand his point because he stops in explaining.

"The fuck Seungmin don't hang us in the story! Continue it!" Changbin yelled at Seungmin but Hyunjin left the clinic and followed by Seungmin.

"What's between them, do they have a date or what?" Han said and they just look at him deadly.

"Chill guys... I'm just joking" Han stated and I started to feel sleepy.

Hyunjin's POV

"I'm asking you Hwang Hyunjin, did you just" I nodded quickly and he punch me in the face.

"How dare you bad spirit! What did you do to him you fucking delusional ghost!" He once punch me again and he grips my neck a reason for me to hardly breathing until he pulled out a small notebook in his pocket and mention a weird words and I think it's a spell.

I saw my spirit was detached to Sam's body until a black shadow comes out and whispered to me "Last chance of life is over"

Seungmin's POV

After reading the spell, Hyunjin's spirit detached from someone's body but later the body were vanished too.

"Fuck I've just vanished him in this world" I said happily and go back to the clinic.

Once I've been there everyone look at me and they find Hyunjin. But I just told them I bought medicine for Felix and didn't encounter Hyunjin.

I'm so happy that he was gone, so I can have Felix alone, but I know Felix is still pregnant so I bought an abortion Pill for him to be drink everyday so the pregnancy stages will discontinue.

Felix's POV

After 1 month

Hyunjin left us without any permission, I feel angry and disappointed at him. 

"I'm starting to love you but why did you left?" I whispered sadly while imagining his image. I received a text from Seungmin.

"I'm on the practice room, take a rest chicken and Don't forget to drink your medicine okay?" Seungmin texted and I just replied okay. 

Seungmin always reminds me to drink this unknown medicine, he told me it's for my health and I need to take it everyday, I don't know about medicine so I just drink it without even knowing what was that for. Once I'm about to drink medicine that Seungmin gave, the bathroom of our dorm opens that interrupts me. After I closed the door, I go back to drink medicine but it's gone I blink my eyes and I think it is because of my fever so I just lay down and close my eyes.

"Skipping medicine in just one day is fine I guess" I whimpered and go to sleep but I felt someone besides me. I feel someone touching my tummy softly and I'm getting aroused in the feeling until I heard some familiar voice.

"I love you too and I never left you" A familiar voice said and I open my eyes wide open but  there's no somebody else and because of that I started to feel scared.

A/N

Wait for the next update later! Thank You guys again for reading 🥰