Chapter 4

Wet Dreams?🔞

Felix's POV

After I left the creepy Antique Room, I've got shock to Chan who's now staring at me and just walk pass at me. I chuckle at his attitude his very funny he is like a dead person and didn't know anything. When I suppose to followed him to complain on what Minho, Seunhmin and Han do to me to scold them. Seungmin prank me again by Screaming "CHICKEN!" then Minho and Han burst into laugh.

I ignored and rolled my eyes at them because I'm not happy on what they did to me, they followed me in the Living Room and talk to me.

"Look Lix we're just bored sorry my twin!" Han said to me and supposedly to hug me but I avoid it and show my fucking finger.

"HAHAHA! I'm not even sorry for our prank it was very funny! I should tell it to Chan, Changbin and Jeongin once they've got home" Minho said that makes me look at him confuse.

"What do you mean once they've got home?" I said to me shaking into nervousness

"Oh! You didn't know it sleepy head, they go out to buy some groceries because we're out of stock you Coward!" Seungmin said while laughing and pointing at my face. Because honestly I think I look pale right now.

"STOP THE PRANK YOU IDIOTS IT WASN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! I SAW CHAN HYUNG BEFORE SEUNGMIN SCREAM CHICKEN AT MY FACE!" I yelled at them that makes then laugh more and more until the doors open and it shows Chan, Changbin and Jeongin that looks tired for their obligation.

"What the hell, don't just look at us kids! Come and help us to bring these" Chan said that makes me literally surprised

"Oh my gosh Lix it looks like you see me as a ghosts what happen to you baby lix?" Chan said in shock.

"Are you sick Lixie Hyung?" Jeongin said that immediately walks towards to me and touch me.

"Did you guys do something to Lix? It looks like he has a bad spirit ih his body now" Changbin said that makes them all burst into laugh even Chan laughs at my looks.

"I SAW YOU CHAN A WHILE AGO, YOU STARED AT ME AND WALK PASS AT ME, BELIEVE ME OR NOT WE NEED TO GO HOME NOW BECAUSE THERE'S A GHOST" I said to them and also told to Chan "CHAN HYUNG REMOVE YOUR SHIRT NOW AND BURN IT DOPPLE GANGER IS A CURSE! I said yelling to him.

"Okay Baby look at me I know you're really afraid of ghosts or any bad sprirts, but it seems Jeongin's right you are sick and you need to take a rest baby okay?" Chan said to me and patting me at my back.

After what happen I heard Chan how does he scold the three for taking the old korean suit and opening the Antique Room also by doing a prank to me.

"Okay you guys promise me that it will never happen again that you will Violate the rule of the owner of this Vacation House UNDERSTAND!?" Chan said authoritatively and serious.

"YES OPPA!" Said Minho, Seungmin and Han and Changbin and Jeongin just laugh at them.

"Hey Lixie Hyung take a rest maybe we should continue our plan tomorrow night you look pale and not really fine" Jeongin said worriedly.

"Yeah Innie is right go take a rest in your room right now Seungmin will sleep to my room to not bother you and tease you okay?" Changbin said to me.

I just nod to both of them. After we are already done eating dinner, Chan punish Minho, Han and Seungmin to wash dishes they have no choice but to followed our Dad. "HA! Deserves" I whispered to myself and go to my room and lock it to make sure they will not bothered me tonight.

After I'm done to take a bath. I arrange myself into very comfortable clothes after lying to my bed.

Before I go to sleep I just play some music and when I felt that my eyelids were getting heavier, I off my phone and go to sleep.

⚠️ WARNING SMUT: If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip ⚠️

No one's POV

Felix is now totally sleeping until he wakes up for a while when he felt his cock was getting hard for no reason. He was getting horny but he didn't know why.

When he open his eyes for a few second, he saw a tall handsome man staring at him smiling creepy while wearing an old culture korean suit. He didn't know if he needs to be scared or what but he know it was a dream but he is thankful for the ghost being a handsome.

But it wasn't important to him, and thinks that maybe it is the effect of being sick just like Jeongin said to him a while ago he was having a fever.

He smiled to the tall man and closed his eyes again "What a beautiful dream I have right now".

He didn't know what does he feel but he was moaning softly while his eyes were close, he felt his cock was grope by a cold hands and stroking it gently up and down

He was moaning softly and whispering "Oh fuck please more" Until he felt a cold wet surface surrounded in his cock, he felt the suck so good and he can't control the pleasure that he suppose to sway and lift his hips slowly up and down while he was groping his bedsheet in pleasure.

Felix was groaning whenever he felt his cock into someones mouth goes deeper and deeper. He whispered "You're so good on sucking my dick in my dreams" Felix said. The tall handsome man suck his dick while stroking it by his big right hand up and down until Felix open his eyes for a sec then close it again and said "I think I'm gonna cum ahhh please deeper ah fuck you're so good" he said while panting in so much pleasure

The tall man smirk because he want to suck this blonde boy's dick all night long so that the tall handsome man just lick Felix dick that makes the Blonde boy groan because of teasing him. The tall man doesn't want him to cum rapidly so he grope the blonde boy's dick so tight to prevent him to cum and licking the tip of the blonde boy cock slowly.

"Oh fuck even if it's just a dream don't tease me sir just make me fucking cum ahhh" Felix said softly and panting.

Until the tall man sucks the blonde's dick deeper and faster. Then he make him cum to his mouth.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, eat my cum ahhh shibal ahhh ah.. hmmm... Oh fuck" Felix already cum to the tall handsome man's mouth and his legs were shaking into so much pleasure. He then smiled and fell asleep without knowing he wasn't dreaming but it really happens.

Before the tall man dissappeared, he whispered to a young man who's sleeping peacefully. "Can't wait to fuck you My Wang" he then bowed before he became an ash.

-Wang means King.