Chapter 12

Vanish Soul

Felix's POV

"Felix wake up c'mon I want you beside me while watching a movie" Sam said to me while I'm trying my best to open my eyes from a sudden wake up.

"Hyung It's 3am in the morning I need to go back to sleep I'm tired" I said to him but he just stared at me and smile like a demon. A reason for me to shout but I feel that I can't and something stuck in my throat. Tears streamed doen my face when I saw a black ash surrounds to him until his eyes formed into a color red and move his face closer to me. I feel pale and weak at this time because I'm really scared to Sam. He is a creep!

"My Wang if you really don't want me in your life maybe I should kill you so we can be together right?" Sam said to me and about to stab me at my chest but a water spill into my face to wake me up in a reality. I cried hysterically for a bad nightmare.

"Lix hey come here hush everything is fine don't cry" Sam said to me and I hug him while I'm crying because I'm still really scared to my dream.

"Hyung please sleep beside me I don't want to have a nightmare again" I said to him and he faced me.

"Hush baby, I'm here. Your dream is just a dream it wasn't even real okay? C'mon we need to sleep again we have a class tomorrow, it's 2:11 am close your eyes and go back to sleep okay? I'm here" Sam said to me and I feel comfortable in his gesture and sweetness even if it was our first time to be together.

"Thank You Hyung" I said to him and hug him tight until I fell asleep.

Sam's POV

As Felix already fell asleep, I need to go to the bathroom, because my necklace was breaking. Thankfully I easily move his hands away from me because he is hugging me.

I saw myself in the mirror thr necklace was glowing. I felt guilt at the same time, I saw myself at the younger age and I'm taking hard to pretend in this freaking generation. Until a black shadow appears at my back. It's Master the King of the underworld.

"Hyunjin, you need to leave that body now, Sam soul will be gone forever if you don't leave it. He will be forever in the underworld and no longer able to live. If you didn't leave, his body is now yours, think about it, it's not your world. Decide before that boy will be gone forever.

"I want my Wang back, I want Felix, and this time in this generation he will be mine. I'm really sorry to the person who was like me in this generation. I accept that his soul will be gone and it's my body now. I know I'm selfish but Sam is a suicidal person so I think he wants peace. I'm Hwang Hyunjin and I need to feel the true love I wanted to be. Master I'm sorry I'm not living" I said to the black shadow.

"If that was your wish, you've just killed Sam right now. He is no longer able to live so if you felt any guilt, just do what is right in this generation. Master said to me and I feel very guilty.

"I don't know why I feel this emotion, when I was a soul I don't feel any emotion." I said to the shadow.

"It is because you are a human now, a human has their own feelings. You can feel any emotion, you'll feel the hurt and of course the love. I hope you understand lastly if you don't care to that body you know the consequences right? I need to leave." Master said to me and I just stared at the mirror and whispered sorry to Sam because his soul was already gone.

"I'm a human now so I need to act as a normal person unlike from the past in being a soul I don't care about their feelings, I just want to give pleasure from My Wang Felix but I think I need to do what is right because master is right I'm not living in my old generation instead it's a new generation and new life I need to change it from the good path" I said to my self and left the bathroom and slept beside Felix.

No one's POV

"Hello who is this" Felix answered the call while Sam still sleeping beside him.

"Lixie! Yah! Fried Chicky! Open the door! We were getting late! Seungmin said.

Felix get up quickly and shaken Sam to wake up. Sam open his eyes and greet Felix

"Goodmorming pretty" Sam said to him.

"Hey were getting late, I'll go first to the bathroom and you are next" Felix said to Sam.

Sam just nod and being anmoyed to thr erson who was continously knocking to their dorm, Sam opens the door and it's Seungmin.

"You are not a good roommate. Felix is a sleepy head and I think you're also a sleepy head why don't we change roommate, Felix is mine and Changbin will be your roommate." Seugmin said to Sam annoyingly.

"If you think Felix will be yours, you are wrong because I will do anything just to make him mine again" Sam said to him and almost forgot that he was in the new generation.

"Again? How dare you to say that if yesterday was your first meet up and you will claim him desperately? What are you? A dumb crazy? You better go back to sleep you sounds like a delusional. Seungmin said to him. Sam stand up as well as Seungmin and they do a staring contest but Felix confuse to their acting.

"What's the matter with you both? Sam it's your turn just take it quick we were getting late." Felix said to Sam.

"We go first, let him be, he can handle himself." Seungmin said to Felix

"But Sam is our classmate too" Felix said and look Sam who was now staring at him.

"C'mon Felix I'm serious we're getting late because of him don't wait for that psychosis" Seungmin said to Felix

"But" Felix said

Seungmin pulled Felix away from the dorm to go their classroom and left Sam alone.

"Seungmin, What's wrong with you and Sam? Sam is kind but why do I feel you don't like him?" Felix said to Seungmin seriously

"I'm jealous okay? You're my fried chicken, and if you want him then go back and wait for him I don't care, that's all" Seungmin said and prefer to sit besides Changbin in front.

Felix seems guilty, so he prefer to continue his sleep in the class.

A/n
What do you think will happen next hmmm?

STREAM MANIAC!🔩🧟‍♂️

GET WELL SOON OUR BINNIE AND HANNIE 🥺❤️