Chapter 8

Yes I am

No one's POV

Seungmin wokes up because of the bright sunlight in their room. He is about to stand up until he saw his body naked and widen his eyes when he also saw the sleeping Felix is naked too.

He immediately rush quietly through the bathroom and look at the mirror, "oh my gosh this is not happening" he fix himself and go outside to take a fresh air.

"Goodmorning Minnie how's felix?" Changbin ask Seungmin.

"Ah uhmmm ah yeah he is fine" Seungmin said.

"Seems you've got influence by Felix you're getting nervous you okay? Changbin ask with a concern tone.

"Yes I am! please don't ask me any questions I'm trying to have a peace alone" Seungmin said enough to be heard by Changbin.

"Ok ok chill dude I'm leaving you alone just ask me if there's anything wrong bye" Changbin said and left.

Felix wokes up without Seungmin beside him, he smile when he remember what does happen to them, Felix is surely he have a one sided love to Seungmin but he alreasy assume that Seungmin also like him because of what happen between them.

Felix fix himself and greeted the member in the kitchen eating breeakfast.

"Hey lix c'mon join us sleepy head to eat" Minho said

"Yeah I cook pancakes I know you love it" Han said

"Sure I'll join thanks guys" Felix said smiling brightly

"Seems our baby is happy so tell us what is the reason of your good mood it is first time to see you smiling in a morning" Chan said

"Maybe he realized that ghost were not true" Changbin said while laughing and Felix just rolled his eyes to him.

"Lixie Hyung I'm glad you're okay now anyways, where's Minnie Hyung? Jeongin said

"Oh yeah where he is? I also didn't know I woke up without him besides me" Felix said with a worried voice.

"Oh I saw him a while ago in the garden, I think he is not in a mood, he ask me he wants to be alone and have a peace of mind." Changbin said and shrug his shoulders.

After Felix hearing Changbin's statement he ask a permission to everyone to go to his roommate and ask what ia his problem, he acted in front of them innocently, even if he knows the reason why.

Felix go outside to the garden but Seungmin wasn't there, he started to get worried and thought to himself that maybe he just give some space and time to Seungmin.

The other guys are watching a movie series in netflix, they invited Felix but Felix didn't accept it. They told Felix that Seungmin texted Chan that he will go outside to buy some stuff, but Felix didn't believe to the reason of Seungmin that was given to Chan.

Felix supposedly will go to their room, until he noticed the Antique room is open, he sneek quietly to the room to not heard by everyone else then close the door quietly.

Felix wants to entertain himself that's why he explore again to the Antique room until he saw an very old book of the Hwang Hyunjin Palace.

He blew the dust and open it page by page he is confuse why does Ms. Choi have this book in her Antique room? He didn't hesistate to open it until he saw some pictures with a short history description.

 Choi have this book in her Antique room? He didn't hesistate to open it until he saw some pictures with a short history description