Chapter 46

Felix was full of bruise and flesh wound because YongBang's Allies hurting him. YongBang believe King Yongbok died because of him that's why he is very angry. Felix now is crying in pain and he cannot take it anymore.

On the other hand, Hyunjin was already inside the Palace. He disguise and pretend he was one of the YongBang Allied.

Hyunjin's POV

"Where are you Felix and Jinnie" I mumbled as I went around the palace just to find my family. While walking, some of the allies were looking at me like they were observing my move, until I heard someone shouting in pain at the Prison Area.

I was about to run cause I'm pretty sure it was Felix. But someone grab me and look me into my eyes.

"Are you new here? Did you know the rules? If today is your duty, NUMBER 1 RULE is no walking around the palace" One of the Allies said to me and I just stared at him like I want to punch him in his fucking face.

"MOVE! AND DO YOUR OBLIGATION PROPERLY!" 

I don't have  choice but to obey this fuckers and find a solution to get through the Prison Area.

While standing in the Prison gate. One of the Ally walk into the area where I was, and I heard YongBang voice said something to his ally a reason for him to look back and I recognize who it was.

"Jeongin..." I said to my mind and I heard him shout at us.

"King YongBang wants one of you to tortured the prisoner, who wants to go volunteer?" Jeongin said and I wide my eyes open as I heard Felix is the Prisoner he was mentioning of.

I didn't hesitate to raise my hand as a volunteer and Jeongin look at me.

"Are you sure? Remember if you failed, both of you will die" He said and I just nod in response.

Before he agree to let me in, he stared at me and curiously look at me. This time I am nervous...

"What if he'll recognize me?" I ask myself on my mind while my heart beating so fast.

"Okay go now" Jeongin said and I felt relieve. 

Thankfully he didn't recognized me, because of my mask and I cutted off my hair of course.

As I walk inside, the king already Left with Jeongin and I do everything just to avoid YongBang. 

From now. I am already here in the Prison Area. I walk slowly to see who is lying on the messy ground. But before analyze the man lying on the ground and to confirm if it's Felix or not.

"Do your Job NOW!" Jeongin shouted with five allies on his back. He handed me a long horse whipping to use it from the prisoner. 

"TORTURED HIM NOW! YOU VOLUNTEER SO DO YOUR JOB AND DON'T BE A FUCKING PUSSY!" Jeongin shouted again that makes me angry

"TORTURED HIM NOW! YOU VOLUNTEER SO DO YOUR JOB AND DON'T BE A FUCKING PUSSY!" Jeongin shouted again that makes me angry. YongBang allies get the man who's lying on the ground and pull off the rope to hang the prisoner.

"His name was Felix, He is the reason why YongBang's Son or Yongbok died. It's time for him to suffer SO TORTURED HIM NOW!" Jeongin shouted and I froze when I saw the love of my life. Suffering from pain, body full of bruise and fresh wound. His left eyes were not able to open and... what makes my heart broke is...

He preventing himself from crying.

"Felix..." I whispered and I am now sobbing quietly. 

"IF YOU DIDN'T TORTURED HIM, BOTH OF YOU WILL SUFFER!" Jeongin shouted again and this time I was about to save him but...

"Just tortured me... Just kill me mister... I want to take a rest... and... I don't want you to involve suffering from pain" Felix said to me in a suffering tone and this time I am very angry to what they did to him. 

I slowly remove my mask and stared at him. He look at me and shook his head hardly like he didn't believe I was there.

I slowly put down the Horse Whipping and slowly walk at him.

"Felix..." I said to me while started to cry and I kiss him in his forehead.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND WHO ARE YOU!?" Jeongin said and his allies pointed me a sword hat made me stop from moving.

"No please just let him go and take me" Felix said and the door opens loudly and it shows YongBang and Jinnie was with him.

YongBang look at me and he smirk at me.

"Well, THE FATHER OF THE CHILD IS HERE?" YongBang said loudly and proud.

"I'm really sad for my grandson to encounter how his father and his hmmm? father too? Will die tomorrow, I guess it's a big celebration for the history" YongBang sad and I didn't know what to do but to cry while looking to my family. They ae suffering because of me.

I kneel down in front of YongBang and I cried pleasing him to let go of them.

"JUST TAKE ME! I'M THE ONE WHO HAVE A SIN FROM YOU! JUST LET THEM GO AND TAKE ME!" I shouted at him and Jinnie's started to cry and I tried to get him away from YongBang but what happen is I forcedly push until I lay down to the ground and everything turns black.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hyunjin... Hyunjin please wake up... Hyunjinaaaa! Hyunjinnie!" 

I was woke up because someone's calling me and my body was in hurt. Until I saw myself inside the jail and I saw the allies where pulling off Felix form the ground and he is shouting and crying.

"HYUNJINAAAAAA!"

Until I've realized to day is...

His death day

No it can't be

No... I should have save my family

Everything is all my fault

I ruin their life

I made their life miserable

"FELIXXX! FELIX NO FUCKING BASTARD LET ME OUT! LET ME FUCKING OUT!"

"FELIX!!!" I shouted as I didn't know what to do because Felix now was on the outside and I didn't know what YongBang will do to him since I'm still here in the jail.

"Oh God... I'm sorry Felix, I'm sorry my Love, I Failed You... I'm sorry Jinnie your father is useless.. I'm sorry Chan and I.N... because of me, you didn't live in a normal life. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" I said to myself while crying hysterically since I didn't know what to do.

"Don't be a pussy and save your family" 

I look at to the one who said it and gave him a confused look. 

"Jeongin?..."

"Just fucking do it go!" Jeongin said and I bow at him. This time I don't have time to ask him why, because all I need to do is to save my family and friends. So I rush away from the jail to stop them from killing Felix.

Jeongin's POV

Finally my soul was on my body now, thanks to Jinnie who accidentally removed the necklace from YongBang while sleeping...

"Wait for me Chan I'll save you next".