Chapter 24

Felix's POV

I woke up with a dizzy head and as far as I remember, Seungmin push me a reason for me to fell unconsciously. I slowly open my eyes and I am in the white room with full of patients. Nurses are walking and the Doctors are explaining. Most of the patient are girls and pregnant not judging them but I think they are all teenagers.

"Are you sure Mrs. that you want to abort your baby?" The Doctor asked.

"Yes I really need because I don't want my parents to become upset at me" The young girl said and I immediately sit from my bed.

"Oh hello Mrs. Lee Felix, I'm glad you're already awake. So your boyfriend told me today is your abortion schedule but your Doctor is on the operation room, So I'm the one to replace your Doctor. So be ready because your abortion time is at 9am. You have 1 hour to prepare yourself" The Doctor said and I immediately panic "No! who said I want to abort my baby!? for your information. HE IS NOT my boyfriend so please let me go" I said and the Doctor remove his mask... he is... Father of Seungmin.

"I'm sorry Felix but what my son wants, is my gratitude to do. I will do anything for him" He said and push my bed towards to the isolated room.

"No please help somebody help! NO...!" I yelled but he injected me something that makes me feel dizzy and feel sleepy.

Hyunjin's POV

I already arrived at the airport and ready to go to my book in hotel. 

Once I told the Cab where I am going, I hardly communicate with them since I am not really good at English. Thankfully they are kind and they don't lose temper to me whenever I talk too slowly.

Once I've got into the hotel, I rest for a while the get my phone.

I message Han and Changbin that I already arrived in the United states and they told me everyone knows about my leaving except Seungmin and my love one... Lee Felix Yongbok.

I tried to contact Felix, I'm glad Jisung gave me his number. I try to call him but he is not the one who answered. The voice is so familiar and it's no other else Seungmin.

"Hello who is this? What do you need?" He asked me but I didn't talk until I heard someone called him. "Mr. Kim Seungmin your boyfriend is ready for a few minutes for the Abortion, please sign here" The woman voice said and I immediately drop the call and find the nearest hospital on where Felix located.

I rushed to the hospital to stop Seungmin's plan, I go to the lobby and asked for his name quickly.

"Lee Felix" I told the nurse and thankfully she replied quickly "He is already in the operation room for the abortion" She said and then I run upstairs until I saw Seungmin waiting outside of the room he noticed me and look at me, he is smiling like an evil maybe because the abortion is happening.

I grab Seungmin's Collar and punch him many times until his face become swollen and his mouth were full of blood.

"FUCK YOU!" I said to him while I'm started to cry. "What did I do wrong to you huh!?" WHAT!?" I yelled.

"He's mine and you don't have any rights, do you not remember me huh King Hyunjin?" Seungmin said and his eyes became red and he just disappeared like an ash. I am finding him but I startled when I saw Felix open the operation room, he's arms were full of blood maybe because of the sudden remove of dextrose, I saw him crying and escaping while in a hospital Gown. I saw his eyes full of fear so I followed him down stair. The hospital announce something that many staff will be heard.

"There's a young boy who escape his operation for the abortion, please caught him and don't let him escape" The woman voice said and I just run to followed him.

As I followed him Felix rush outside and then being hitted by a car.

I rushed to him and carry him. The Nurses immediately put him on the Hospital bed and push him towards the operation room.

After a few hours. The doctor announce to me that Felix is on the Comatose and the baby is gone.

"Fuck please... No! Our Baby!" I said while crying hysterically. After I calm myself I've just realized crying will do nothing so I just accept the fact even if it's hurt.

 "Doctor, How many months he will stay comatose?" I asked the Doctor while still crying.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hwang but I can't really tell, the important thing is... he is on a good condition and alive, let just wait for him to wake up" The Doctor said then left. 

"Why is this always happening?" I whispered and I felt someone hugging me. I feel him.

Felix's POV

"Hyunjin stop crying I'm here besides you" I hug him and gladly he feel me.

"Felix?" He said as he turn around to see me. "You're... a sou... soul" He said while looking at me.

"Yes I am Hwang Hyunjin" I said "Don't worry I'll do my best to came back to my body and live with you happily" I said and I hug him.

"I Love You and I'm sorry Felix" He said while crying.

"Don't say sorry it's not your fault... It's my fault" I said sadly and he stand up.

"IT'S SEUNGMIN'S FAULT!" Hyunjin yelled and hug Felix soul "Thankfully I can see, feel and touch you Felix since I am a ghost too that turns into a human" He said while sobbing.

"Hush now Hyunjin" I said and caressed his cheeks and comb his hair using my fingers. Then we both look to myself in the hospital bed which is now in comatose.

Seungmin's POV

"Tchh, how stupid Hyunjin. I'll do anything just to make you mine Felix don't worry" I said while looking at the small window just to see the two crying and staring at the Comatose Felix.

"Is everything alright my grandson?" My grandma asked me.

"Yes Grandma thanks for giving me your special skills" I said and my eyes glows in red.

A/N

Yikes Seungmin what a Dynamic Character you are...

Anyways I want to introduce to y'all my new story... it's about Felix fell inlove with his favorite Anime then... hehe check it out 🤔

 hehe check it out 🤔