Chapter 41

"This is bullshit I won't let them take my baby away from me"

"Listen just relax okay? Please don't be carried away to your emotion and don't tell them you know everything or else we will be in a big trouble" 

"For fuck sake I.N how can I shut my mouth about it!? Do you think I will just let them took my baby?"

"And for fuck sake do you think I will let them take Channie Hyung soul away from this world!?"

Jeongin didn't prevent himself to shout at his Hyung even tho~ he know Felix is still in pain and trauma. 

Felix emotion change into an emotional one and on the other hand Jeongin is getting stress because of the infinite problem.

"This is so hard Hyung... please cooperate with me once... just this time please" Jeongin said to Felix who is now crying.

"But how about my baby I.N? Do you think I will let my baby sacrifice for your plan? Hyunjin already lost in my life and I won't let my baby lost in my life too..." Felix said and didn't prevent himself that he cried in front of Jeongin. Jeongin hug his Hyung tightly because he know Felix has the biggest trauma to all of them about losing someone.

"Shhh Hyung I'm sorry but it is not the way you think... Trust my plan okay?  We can fix it, We won't let them won right? We will fix it I promise. Just for now me and you only without them because I don't want them to get in trouble like us, we will help each other Hyung, we will fix it just trust me in this plan" Jeongin said and Felix just sighed

"I.N I don't kno~" Felix has been cutted off by Jeongin

"Please Hyung just trust me, I know it is a good plan I already process it on my mind, just this once please"

"But what if your plan faile~" Felix didn't let his word finish again because Jeongin  cutted him off immediately.

"No it's not just trust me"

"Okay I.N I will trust you this time"

"Great"

"Hey guys! Arrange your things now we will be late in our flight" Minho shouted.

"Okay we're coming!" Jeongin shouted and look at to Felix again "We will do the plan in Korea okay? Just for now relax and be ready" Jeongin said and Felix just nod.

~~~

Throwback

When Felix saw the doppelganger of Chan in the garden (Chapter 33), Felix thought he was just hallucinating without knowing when they are in the beach park , Chan soul was already taken by YongBang spirit. YongBang from their world was just pretending Chan all the time, since he has the last mission he need to do and for him it's not an easy mission because he need to get the trust of Felix friends especially Felix and it seems his plan was successfully work so he can easily take the baby from their world and give it to his son Yongbok.

Hyunjin on the other hand free himself in the underworld to visit his family when the time he got vanished as a human (Chapter 36) his spirit didn't noticed by anyone especially YongBang all the time. Not until YongBang and Felix friends noticed Hyunjin spirit in their vacation in Canada because of baby Jinnie (Chapter 38) and he immediately make a plan to get Hyunjin trust as Chan, that's why when YongBang met Sam in the vacation, he make a deal to Hyunjin to make him human again but Hyunjin knows it's Chan without knowing it's YongBang that's why Hyunjin easily fooled by YongBang. YongBang brainwash him and let him forget the memories with Felix instead remembering the memories with Yongbok.

No One's POV

"Poor two lovers... Are you enjoying together in my small necklace?" YongBang said while smiling creepily at it.

"Hey guys! Arrange your things now we will be late in our flight" Minho shouted.

"Where are they?" YongBang acting as Chan and Minho just told him they were in upstairs.

Felix together with I.N go downstairs and Felix eyes were full of scare when he saw Chan because he knew everything, but YongBang acting normally like Chan.

"Hey Lix and my baby bread, come one now they are all in the Van" YongBang smile to the two and Felix immediately go outside and get his baby from Han. On the other Hand YongBang smile to I.N and I.N bowed at him.

"Everything for you My King"

"Good Job my slave did you do your mission to make him trust you?"

"Yes My King all settled and when we go back to Korea I promise the plan will go smoothly then we can go back to our world with your grandson don't worry"

"Good my slave come on now we don't want to become suspicious right? Let's go and just act normally okay?" I.N just nod and bowed to his King.

YongBang smiled creepily before he left the Vacation House.

~~~

"Hey Sam, Honey you okay?" Sam's Mom said.

"Yeah stop asking"

"Hey Sam you don't have any respect to your mother!" Sam's Father yelled.

"Tchh, I'm not Sam" Hyunjin thought and just stroke Kkami's hair. On the other hand the dog was growling at him and seems he know that it is not his owner...

"If you are all really good at acting... So am I..."