Chapter 30

Felix's POV

"You have a mosquito bite too Felix Hyung?" Jeongin stated and Hyunjin stared at me quickly and seriously... I look at Hyunjin and he look away from me...

"What the hell is happening again?" I thought to myself and still processing what the hell is happening.

"Hey... here I bake it yesterday before I go here, it's your recipe" Seungmin said to me sweetly and different and we all startled when Hyunjin bangs the table a reason for us to look at him.

"What's your problem Seungmin? I thought we are all in good terms now, and why the hell you and Felix have a hickey huh!? And now you're acting sweet to him? Do you even know the word LIMITATIONS!? Did you just take an advantage of him when I'm not beside him last night?" Hyunjin didn't control and say what he wanted to say. Tears started to form in my eyes and I stop him because he is really angry to Seungmin and there is Seungmin just laughing sarcastically at him.

"Tchh, still the same" Seungmin said and everyone got confused.

"What!? What the hell you're saying dumbass" Hyunjin yelled and Seungmin left us but Hyunjin followed him to confront him. And here I am crying again to what is happening.

"Lix feel free to open up what happen?" Bangchan said to me worriedly.

"La---Last ni-- night... Hyunjin and I have a..." I said and Bangchan cutted me off sign that he already knew about it.

"Okay then?" He said while the others is listening carefully.

"And believe me the man that I have lastnight it's really looks like Hyunjin so I don't cheat on him and I don't know the hell happen please believe me" I said crying and Bangchan cutted me off.

"Okay enough I understand" Bangchan said seriously.

"What the how about us?" Jeongin said and they look at him poorly.

"Awww baby boy you're too young for it" Han said followed by Minho.

"You should go back to the tent and play PUBG Mobile" Minho said and Changbin laugh at them while I'm seriously crying at Bangchan.

"Shhh! Binnie!" Bangchan said.

"Ow sorry sorry, anyways... Honestly I feel weird to Seungmin these past few days... I don't know if you guys also noticed it but... Seungmin acts like a different Seungmin" Changbin said and they all react to it.

"SAME" They say in sync and they look at me worriedly...

"I think he is the past Seungmin" I said and everyone gasp in shocked.

Hyunjin's POV

"What the... you are... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN SEUNGMIN'S BODY!?" I yelled to him but he just smirk like an idiot to me.

"To take my Revenge My Hwang... because you take my Yongbok away from me selfish idiot." He said then he stated something again that makes me curious " Even you vanished my soul right now... Big Struggle will come to both of you" He said and he laugh like an evil.

"Fuck You! What the hell did you do to him!? I'm fucking asking the hell did you do to him!?" I said and punched him a lot in his face, but he is just smiling at me like he didn't feel any pain.

"Wanna know what I did?" He said while smirking and he transformed into an appearance like me...

"What the..." I whispered and look at him really looks like me

"I have sex with him last night and I think he really enjoyed the way I fuck him and he's fucking moaning at my" I punched him hardly while crying because of anger when he lay down he transformed again into a Seungmin one.