Chapter 47

Hyunjin's POV

I was running quickly as I heard people were shouting and yelling outside. But before I'll held outside the palace. Many Allies were guarding the front door a reason for me to hardly escape the palace.

As I change the path way to escape, I saw Jeongin waving his hands like he was telling me to come with him. 

"Here wear this" 

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"We don't have time for the explanation, all we need to do is to save him, save them, your family... and of course. My boyfriend." Jeongin said and I cannot tell how hurt he was in the situation, I just nod and suit the higher position uniform.

After I wear the suit, I wear a hat and a mask that's why me and Jeongin easily held ourselves outside the palace... and there they was. Felix were now kneeling the floor while his body was full of blood because of the torture.

"KILL HIM!"

"HE'S A MONSTER HE KILLED KING YONGBOK!"

"DON'T LET HIM BREATH ANYMORE!"

Those words were yelling by those people who believe that their king was innocent and clean.

As I heard those words I can't control myself but to feel pity to my lover and to feel angry to what hey did to him. People continuously throw bad words to my angel while the king was watching him suffering both physically and mentally.

I clenched my fist because I am very angry to what I have seen, and there was Jeongin hold my hand and I can literally say that he's the real Jeongin not the Jeongin from the past.

I saw Jeongin how he prevent his tears behind his mask and I saw how his eyes turns red once he saw how Felix endured all the pain.

"AHHH! ShCh~Hh" Felix yelp in pain as King YongBang allies whip him with the most hurtful horse whip.

I saw how Felix suffer at every strike a reason for me not to control my tears because of what I have seen, I'm about to attacked YongBang allies but Jeongin grab my hand and shook his head then he held me a piece of paper.

"Attacked and save Felix, when it's YongBang turns to gave a speech before he killed Felix. Then show to people that Hwang Hyunjin the real king was alive." As I read it Jeongin lean closer to me and whispered.

"As a best student in history, people mostly believe in you than King YongBang... Trust me" Jeongin said and I felt relief to what he have said.

"EVERYONE! SILENCE!" YongBang said with an evil smile.

Jeongin position himself like a real ally of YongBang and tapped my shoulder and prompted me to do what I needed to do to save my family and Chan.

"TODAY IS THE DEATH DAY... OF THIS YOUNG MAN IN FRONT OF US"

As we all heard it, I clenched my jaw when I saw Felix started to cry not because of pain but because of what he have heard.

"Jeongin, I need to attack" I said to Jeongin but he didn't let me finish when he grab my hand and shook his head, so I just obeyed him, since he has a good plan.

"THIS YOUNG MAN... KILLED MY SON... HE KILLED OUR KING YONGBOK! SO I'M ASKING YOU EVERYONE! HE DESERVE WHAT!?"

"DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!"

"KILL HIM NOW! CUT HIS HEAD!"

"THROW HIM UNDER THE SEA"

"BURY HIM ALIVE!"

YongBang smile to what people are shouting to what Felix's Deserve.

"I GUESS ONE OF YOU IS RIGHT... CUT HIS HEAD" YongBang said and about to get the sword but...

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!" YongBang said to himself it's like he has a two personality inside his body...

"Ch~~~Chan~" Jeongin said in whispered and he's about to go with the King YongBang/Chan (since their soul were both inside the body)

"WHAT THE! ALLIES GET MY SWORD NOW!" King YongBang said because he's about to kill himself, and the people thinking he's getting insane. Mumbled and whispered will be heard in the surroundings.

"CHAN NO!" Jeongin shouted and I didn't realized he run to the King... but he failed, the allies caught him and put him inside the palace.

"NO DISTURBANCE! FELIX DEATH DAY IS TODAY WE WILL CELEBRATE HIS DEATH DAY!" King YongBang said but.

"NO! YOU CANNOT KILL HIM YOU FUCKER!" Chan said while their soul were fighting inside ones body.

YongBang just smirk and shout.

"GET JEONGIN HERE AND BRING HIM TO ME!" King YongBang said and smirk.

"Now Chan. Choose. Let me kill this young man or I'll let you kill your lover man?" YongBang said and his body movement turns into normal one, oh not a normal one. An EVIL one.

I cannot take it anymore so I hurriedly bring myself in the middle and remove my mask, then everyone... gasp in shock.

"Our WANG... Hwang Hyunjin" People said in sync and they bowed at me at the same time.

"Our WANG please forgave us and let us serve you again with all our heart" Every one said and my tears falls down to my cheeks when I remember the past on how kind and loyal my people to me.

"NO! NO! NO!!! HE IS NOT YOUR KING EVERYONE! I AM! I AM! I AM! THE ONLY ONE!" YongBang said and the people booed at him.

"We already know the truth! YOU'RE A LIAR KING! YOUR ALLIES THREATEN THEIR LIFE RIGHT?JUST TO BLAME MY ANGEL FELIX WHO'S YOU'RE TORTURING IN FRONT OF US!" I said to him and the people agreed to my speech and they yelled!

"HE DON'T DESERVE TO DIE!, HE DESERVE TO LIVE! YOU YONGBANG IS THE ONE WHO DESERVE TO DIE!" The people said in sync and YongBang didn't want what he have heard a reason for him to...

"ALLIES KILL THEM ALL!" YongBang said and his allies started to kill those people without mercy. I'm finding Felix nervously, and thankfully he was with Jeongin now and trying his best to escape. YongBang notice the escape that's why I grab his hand and punch him so hard. I get his sword and try to threatened him but he just smile at my back like an idiot.

"DIEEE!" One of his ally was pointing an arrow towards to me and about to hit me and this time, I didn't care if I die, because what I have in my mind is to see Jeongin, Chan and Felix alive and escape this history... which is my period. 

"I deserve it since it all started to me and it's all my fault" I said to my mind.

"I Love You Felix" I look at him and I saw him look at me too crying and as I close my eyes... I didn't realized... Someone switch our position a reason for me to lie down while catching the heavy body who was hitted by an poisonous arrow.

"CHAN!" I heard Jeongin shouted... and... As I open my eyes... Chan was smiling at me.

"Hey Jin, Escape now and save your family... and my babybread... I.N" Chan said to me while he was started to spit blood in his mouth.

"CHAN NOOO! PLEASE MY CHANNIE HYUNG!" Jeongin shouted while crying hysterically and I just froze on what is happening because I'm not ready for this scene... Until I saw Felix at the corner, he was bloody... and crying while hugging our son Jinnie.

"MY CHANNIE HYUNG!"