Chapter 7

Are you for real?

No One's POV

What The Hell! HELP! GUYS! FUCK WHERE ARE YOU MINNIE HELP! THERE'S A GHOST HELP!!! Felix shouted while his eyes closed and at the same time looking pale for what he have seen.

Felix close his eyes until he heard Seungmin's Voice.

What the fucking naked Lix! You startled me! Can you just put some clothes on before you shout and call for somebody! Seungmin said to pale Felix.

Th.. there's a... a ghost he smiled at me so fucking creepy I told you guys we need to left thi... this... fucking vacation hou.. house Felix said seems really scared and started to get panicked for what he have seen in disbelief.

Seungmin didn't know what to do to Felix, he doesn't want to believe on Felix Hallucination, because he already knew that since they were a child Felix is a Cowardly boy that was scared of everything. But he is starting to get worried in thinking what if Felix is crazy and he have schizophrenia?

Seungmin guided Felix to their room, he decided to join Felix for tonight just to make sure what was really happen to Felix.

Look Felix I know you don't want to go to the Psychologust but I think you need one, trust me everything's gonna be alright. Seungmin said

Minnie why can you just believe in me? That there's a fucking freaking ghost that is always bothering me? Please Seungmin belive me I'm not crazy ghosts are true. Felix said while sobbing.

Seungmin just nod and agree to Felix maybe he is tired for his friends Hallucinations, he ask a permission to Changbin that he will join Felix to observe him to be okay, he preffer to not say the real situation of Felix instead he lied to their friends that Felix has a Fever for being exhausted.

After Seungmin talks to Changbin he came back again to their room and thankfull he saw his friend sleeping peacefully, he locked the door of their room and started to listen to some music to helo him relaxed.

But the door of their bathroom opens slowly. Seungmin taught it is because of the wind, he is a brave man, he definitely didn't believe in ghost not until when he walk to the bathroom he saw a familiar face. A tall, handsome, and looks like a corpse but still freaking hot that's what Seungmin described the man he was staring at and he mumbled "King Hwang Hyunjin?"

Seungmin was about to run and close the bathroom door but Hyunjin block him to escape.

"Where do you think you're going my traitor slave?" Until Hyunjin soul is on Seungmin's body tonight.

Seungmin is now looking at the mirror but his reflection to mirror is Hwang Hyunjin. Hyunjin will conquer Seungmin's body temporary until he will make a way to have a human body again not just a soul.

While Hyunjin was on Seungmin's body, he just put Seungmin soul in his necklace. So that he cannot vanish Seungmin when he is ready to left the body.

Hyunjin walks slowly to sleeping Felix and he admired his Wang. Felix then slowly open his eyes and startled to his friend Seungmin.

What the hell Seungmin you startled me, why are you still awake? Felix said.

Felix didn't know anything what happen to Seungmin lately. He is always getting worried to Seungmin whenever he feels something bad, maybe because he has a little bit crush to his roommate since highschool that's why he trust Seungmin so much to all of his friends.

Seungmin or let's say Hyunjin didn't say anything and just kiss Felix hungrily, Felix push Seungmin away and started to get confuse and still processing what just happen.

The fuck Seungmin? What was that for? Felix Said.

Why don't you just kiss me back and enjoy the night my king? Seungjin said.

(Since Hyunjin was on Seungmin's body so I preffer to use "SEUNGJIN" for you to not confused hehe)

But why? Felix didn't continue his statement because Seungjin kiss him  hungrily and Felix kiss him back.

Felix moan softly that makes Seungjin smirk. He grip Seungjin's arm while the other one was exploring his both hands to Felix's body.

Felix and Seungjin have a very pleasurable night until they reach their climax together.

Since they were both naked, they covered themselves a comforter and hug each others. When Felix was already asleep. Hyunjin open his necklace to take back Seungmin's Soul and left the body of his traitor slave.

Seungmin now is already in his ownt body but for being unconscious Felix and Him are still on their cuddling position while sleeping peacefully.

Hyunjin satisfied soul smiled to Felix before he was turn into ashes and dissapeared after the pleasurable night and whispered "I will make you mine again don't worry my Wang".

Felix change his position to face Seungmin and he smiled, he kissed the forehead of the sleeping Seungmin beside him and mumbled "Are you for real? Because if yes I will love you for real" Felix said to sleeping Seungmin and go back again to sleep.

A/n

OMG! What do you think will happen next?

Keepsafe guys! Hope this book will have some readers Luv Yah!