Chapter 14

Feelings

No one's POV

The two shares their passionate kiss. Felix forgot the pain and turns it to a unidentified feelings, the two still give each other a soft and sweet lustful kiss that makes Felix moan but suddenly realized what the heck he was doing until he broke the kiss to breathe. He look at to Sam who was now lustfully looking at him, and Sam attempts to kiss him again but he was pushed by Felix and move away from him.

Felix didn't know what to say he seems startled for what just happen between them but Sam walks toward to him and raised his chin.

"Look I didn't intention to do that I just... I just want you to forget everything because of my kiss. Sam said to Felix sweetly who was given a butterfly to the younger's stomach.

"A kiss? Seriously? Bu- but... Why kiss? Is it for our future roleplay?" Felix said still confused on Sam's statement.

Sam felt disappointed for Felix thoughts about his kiss so he just agree to Felix notion.
"Yes it is because I'm practicing and I thought you were too, because there's a part in the script were you are crying and the Kings will comfort you and kiss you to forget everything." Sam said and acting like he was remembering something about the script.

"Good acting then but I'm not practicing, I'm really ugh never mind, just please next time know what I am doing before you act weirdly, I don't want us to feel awkward but I take it as a part of a roleplay good job keep up the good work King Hwang Hyunjin." Felix Stated in a monotone voice.

Sam just Nod and go back to his bed and he felt something in his chest broken into pieces and he mumbled to himself "What the heck is this feeling? Why does human need to feel it".

"I don't know but I just felt that I want to kiss your lips and so I take the opportunity when I thought you were acting" Sam said and looked sincerely to Felix.

"You're flirting me am I right? Look I like Seungmin and I'm loyal no matter what, I just felt rejected that's why I cry and I didn't mean to kiss you back I just you know driven by my emotion"

"I'm not flirting with you I just you know I just... The first time I laid my eyes on you I felt that I Like You." Sam said to him but Felix was speechless on Sam's Confession towards to him.

"What? It's been a day when you've just met me" Felix said still not believing Sam in his confession.

"I Like You and I will do my best for you to like me too" Sam said while looking on the script.

"Good ad-lib and acting King Hyunjin, I should give you a reward okay? I'll treat you after practice" Felix said still ignoring his confession.

Sam just breathe heavily and he felt that his heart was squeezing like a lemon.

The silence just continue to their room until Felix talk to him.

"You know what I'll be being honest okay? I feel definitely awkward so to make it not, I should better called you Hyunjin so I can think that you're always the King who was a flirty one" Felix said and smile sparingly.

"I'm not acting" Sam said but and about to say something but Felix cut him off.

"Goodnight Hyunjin I'm tired I need to sleep" Felix Said.

"It's too early to sleep come on let's eat" Hyunjin said.

(I'll use Hyunjin now instead of Sam cause why not Hyunjin is much better mwehe)

Hyunjin look at to Felix and he knows that Felix just pretending that he already fall asleep.

Hyunjin sigh and just go to the bathroom and talk to himself.

"I wish I was a free soul again so I cannot feel this freaking Feelings, it's hurting me and I don't want it" Hyunjin look at to the mirror and tears streamed down his face.

He remembered how many times he rejected Yongbok's love in their past life, he remembered how he avoid Yongbok's presence, he remembered how he treated Yongbok as a toy for being a sex-slave of him and didn't love him.

Until he remember the History about them, and whispered to himself "I really deserve to die at that time but thankfully when I die I confess to him that I Really Love Him".

Hyunjin sobs inaudible.

"Is it my punishment in now generation? I wish he was Yongbok so that he can love me and I can return his love, I really admit that I Love Him before but it's too late, I remember my slave who was a traitor that takes his heart to the point that Yongbok will totally unlike me and choose him. Ugh fuck this generation it's happening now he doesn't want me now, but I believe Felix is the reincarnated of Yongbok and that traitor is Seungmin." Hyunjin smirk as he say the word Seungmin and remembered his master statement about living in generation now.

"Remember your  new life will be challenging, everything turns up and down. If your lover from the past loves you the reincarnated one will hate you but as long as you show your love it will change. Lastly the one who traitor you, he was the one who will started to love you".

Hyunjin smirk, "so it means if he doesn't want Felix so there's a chance that Felix will likes me? Sounds interesting huh, so that Felix is mine and I have no rival to him." Hyunjin looks at the mirror confidently and go back to their room to take an early sleep so he can observe if he was right.

But before he go to their room a know on the door caught his attention. It's Seungmin.

"Uhmmm Hi Sam, I believe Felix was already asleep right? Look I just want to say sorry for being rude to you for a past few days, so here's a brownie I bake it for you bye" Seungmin said and rush away to Hyunjin and Felix dorm.

Hyunjin just smirk.

Seungmin's POV

"Shit Changbin Hyung! Do you think the brownie is good?" I excitedly ask him. "Of course it's your lover's recipe." Changbin smirk at him.

"He is just my bestfriend nothing else!" I said to him louder.

"Then to whom did you gave the cupcakes? I heard you singing while baking, the lyrics stated that you are baking it with love to the person you love, then who is it if it's not Felix?" Changbin said to me and look at me suspicious that makes me nervous.

"Oh Uhmmm It's for Felix duh it's because he is my bestfriend that I Love!" I said and run towards to my bedroom to avoid Changbin Hyung questions.

I close my eyes but I've just realized Sam is not the reason why I felt jealous it is because Felix is the one who makes me Jealous because the person I want is the King. Fuck It can't be, I should stop my feelings from him. I just knew him for a day and nothing else.

A/N

Hmmm seems that the two bestfriends in the next update are about to??? 🤔 OH OH Let's see what happen 🧐

OKAY GUYS! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR A SLOW UPDATE BUT I PROMISE WHEN I ALREADY FINISH MY PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS I WILL UPDATE AND STARTED TO MAKE THIS STORY A LITTLE BIT SUSPICIOUS CAUSE WHY NOT HEHE!

KEEPSAFE EVERYONE! ❤️