Chapter 42

Hyunjin's POV

""If you are all really good at acting... So am I..."

~~~

"Sam honey where are you going? You need to get a rest we're tired in our trip!"

"Sorry gotta go"

"SAM!"

"Tchh I'm not Sam"

I left Sam's house and immediately hop in his car to arrive at Bangchan's apartment.

"Oh hi there Hyunjin... Are you ready to make the plan right now?"

"Yes King YongBang I am ready and excited" I said to him and he nod happily 

"Excited to let your soul vanished in this world then let me and Felix live happily" I said to my mind while looking at him pretending that he still controlled me. 

"I.N why don't you get Hyunjin some drink so he can have an energy later?" Chan said and I.N bowed then immediately followed his order.

Felix's POV

"I.N where are you now?" I said to my mind while I was in the garden holding my baby Jinnie along with Seungmin, Changbin, Minho and Han.

"Felix you look nervous is there something wrong? Han asked worriedly and walk towards to me.

"Come on give me your baby Jinnie so you can relaxed" 

"No Han!"

"Chill Felix Hannie just want to cuddle your baby, what's wrong with it? We will not kidnapped him" Minho said while chuckling and Changbin laugh along with Minho.

"Stop saying it it's not funny" I said seriously that makes the group look curiously at me.

"Uhmmm Felix you know we're just kidding right?" Changbin said but I can't explain to them why I act exaggerated right now.

"Uhmmm excuse us first, Han can you get Jinnie for a while?" Seungmin said that makes me look at him shocked and he look at me like he knows something.

"But Seungmoo..."

"No buts... we need to talk about something" Seungmin said and we left our friends in the garden with my baby Jinnie.

"Seungmoo what do you want now! I need my baby beside me" I didn't continue my statement when he look at me full of curiosity.

"Felix I know you didn't want to open up the things about the spirits stuff but... What the hell is happening? I feel something wrong, are you hiding something from us? If you want help you can say it to us then we can..."

"It's not that easy"

"FELIX! Stop talking and just listen to me!"

"BUT SEUNGMOO! I DON'T WANT TO PUT Y'ALL IN DANGER SO STOP ASKING AND LET ME FIX IT ALONE"

"FUCK FELIX YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT ALONE!"

"AND HOW DO YOU SAY THAT!? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PROBLEM"

"WHAT? THAT BANGCHAN IS YONGBANG!?"

"How..."

"Felix I heard what you and I.N talk about in the room before we left Canada... I sneak peek at the door and heard everything... Felix it's not the time to become selfish in fixing problem... aren't you feel tired to the problem that cannot be undone? Let's fix it together okay? You know he is your father in your reincarnation it wasn't easy to fix it by yourself... Just let us help you"

Hyunjin's POV

"Thanks for the drink Innie" I said and drink that Juice that I.N made.

"So Hyunjin... do you think I didn't know?" YongBang said to me to look at him curiously.

"Know what?"

"That you're just pretending" YongBang then smirk and held my Chin then whispered something.

"Sleep well Hyunjin, being a hero will not happen today" YongBang said and I felt dizzy and I saw I.N how his eyes turn into red color.

"Fuck" I whispered and everything went black.

No One's POV

"So you're saying that you and Innie already have a plan?" 

"Exactly Minnie and please don't say it to Innie that you already know everything he will get angry to me.. and please don't say anything to our friends... would I trust you?"

"Of course you're my bestfriend, I'm your bestfriend"

"Great so I need to take Jinnie now he's part of the plan and I trust Innie since he said he can control YongBang"

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah very sure so what are we waiting for? Come on now"

"Wait! Where are we going?"

"To the old vacation house... Innie said we need to trust him and hey here he is. Don't say anything okay? If we go... you just followed but please not suspiciously can you do that to me?"

"Yes Lix I won't let you and Innie hurt because of that King"

"Great gotta go get Jinnie and we will leave now bye see you later"

Felix together with I.N and Chan ask a permission to their other friends that they will go shopping for Jinnie, so they hop to the Van and left.

"Why do I feel something's wrong gonna happen? Anyways gotta go get my car keys to follow them" Seungmin mumbled

Before following Felix, Seungmin ask a permission too to his boyfriend and his friends that he will just go to bought some food to stock in their dorm, Changbin wants to accompany his boyfriend but Seungmin insist to not accompany him because buying food is just a lie to make the plan smooth and away from suspicious. Thankfully they allowed Seungmin alone.

"Where's my car key" Seungmin mumbled while finding his Car key to their dorm until...

"Oh shit I forgot... Innie put the keys on his drawer, thankfully I have a duplicate key to their dorm" Seungmin said and get the duplicate key, once he gets the key... He open it slowly and the room is empty but messy.

"I thought Innie hates messy room what the hell happen" Seungmin chuckled and focus to find the car key.

"Yes! Found it! I need to go before something goes bad to my maknae and Chicken"  Seungmin said and before he go... he heard someone in the bathroom.

"Who's the hell is that? Hello? Is there anyone there?" Seungmin said and he open the door's bathroom slowly and...

"Sam!? Hyunjin!? Sam!? I don't know! HyunSam!?" Seungmin said and remove the tape from Hyunjin's mouth.

"It's Hyunjin and please Seungmin untied me quickly... Felix and Jinnie is in danger"