Chapter 48

Hyunjin's POV

"No please Channie Hyung wake up" 

"Hyunjin Hyung do something please! I'm begging you please!" 

As I saw Jeongin begging to help his lover, I don't know what to do, all I have in my mind is it was all my fault.

As I saw everyone is dying, I kneeled down in front of my Palace and say sorry to everyone while crying. I heard everyone screaming in pain, shouting to ask for a help, children crying for their loss, IN's screaming and Jinnie's... 

As I heard Jinnie's crying, I didn't lose hope, I need to save them and that's the reason why I'm here right?

I saw IN together with the nurse carrying Chan through the medical area.

Then I've been into the state of mind when I remember my Family. I hurriedly stood up and  and find them. 

"Jinnie! Felix!" And as I saw them...

"Oh my gosh Jinnie... I carry him and look at to Felix staring  at me but not blinking his eyes...

"Felix? Hey... Hey baby I'm here, Jinnie and me were already here Felix... Felix?" I shake him but he has no respond.

"Fe~Felix!..." I shouted while preventing myself to cry.

 "FELIX!" I am now panicking because of what I have seen. He slowly closing his eyes and about to fell of the ground.

"Hey Felix it is not a good joke, come on now we're going home okay? We will have a happy life again okay? Hey Felix... Felix pleaseee!"

"Oh no Felix please... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" As I Shouted.  Two nurse come to us then they tried to carry his fainted body but Felix started to become heavy and I tried to hush our baby because he's continuously crying. Thankfully one of the Allies help us to carry Felix.

"Baby hush okay? Eomma's gonna be alright okay" I said to him but Jinnie pouted at me and start to cry again. I caressed his cheeks slowly and thankfully he calms a little bit, then I hurriedly walk through the medical area.

After a few minutes...

"Hey how was he?" I ask the nurse that exactly got outside the old room.

"He's a little bit fine no need to worry our King"

"Glad he was... Hey Jinnie Eomma is fine I told you" I said and smiled at the baby but when I open the curtain... It's not Felix... It's...

"Hyunjin Hyung! Chan is fine look" He said to me happily once I open the curtain and he cried in happiness.

"Whe-Wheres... Felix?" I said to him nervously but he open is eyes wide open.

"Oh my gosh Felix Hyung sorry I've forg"

"Here take care of Jinnie I'll find him" As I gave Jinnie to IN. I hurriedly run through the different rooms to find Felix and thankfully I found him.

As I walk through where he was located...

"Hey Felix..." I whispered but he was still unconscious.

Until someone whispered at me a reason for me to close my eyes and stay focused to what I am hearing.

"When the night has come, the gate will be close forever PLEASE LEAVE NOW TOGETHER WITH OUR FRIENDS AND YOUR FAMILY, WE ARE WAITING HERE IN THE PALACE" 

"Seungmin?"

"Yes Hyunjin, it's me Seungmin please come..."

"HEY HEY HEY SEUNGMIN WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

"Our King what's the matter?" The nurses said but... I look at Felix and immediately carry him and go to Chan and I.N's room and I also saw them hurriedly fixing themselves to escape.

"Do you kno-"

"Yes Hyunjin I heard Seungmin too"

No One's POV

"Oh come on guys please you can do this" Seungmin said while sobbing.

"Baby you need to relax okay? They can make it up, don't worry okay?" Changbin patted Seungmin's head and kiss him in his forehead.

"Minnie please don't cry I might cry too" Han said and Minho immediately hug his boyfriend.

Finally a bright light in the door palace occurred.

"BABY BREAD! CHANNIE DADDY! OH MY GOSH OUR BABY  JINNIE!" Han shouted in exaggeration and hug them.

"OH MY GOSH I KNEW YOU CAN DO THIS!" Seungmin said and hug his two friends together with Changbin and Minho.

"But... wait where's Hyunjin and Felix? Where's Jinnie's Eomma and Appa!?"

~~~

"JUST GO JUST GO I CAN HANDLE THIS I.N JUST GO DON'T MIND ME JUST SAVE OUR SON AND CHAN, CHAN BADLY NEEDS A MEDIC HURRY GO GO GO!"

" I JUST CAN'T LEAVE YOU BOTH! HOW ABOUT YOU, I KNOW YOU CAN'T SAVE FELIX ALONE"

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING MIND ME OKAY?"

"I'M SORRY BUT"

"PLEASE I.N I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE, I'LL DO EVERYTHING TO FELIX THERE WAS STILL A REMAINING TIME TO SAVE HIM BYE!"

"BUT HYUNJIN HYUNG!..."

~~~

After I.N told what was happen he cried and cried and very worried his two Hyungs.

 "He push us here and didn't let myself to help him save Felix Hyung" I.N said and all of them felt nervous and scared. Seungmin did his very best to contact Hyunjin again in the past lives but...

"Felix..." Seungmin open his eyes widely...

"Why what happen!?"

"Hey Minnie tell us what you see"

"Hey baby please tell us everything is fine"

"I'm scared what Happen Minnie Hyung"

"Felix I'm sorry..." Chan said and sobs

"Felix..." Seungmin said and the tears fall from his eyes and their friends just stare at him like they already lose in the game.

~~~

A/N

Hyunjin what happen? :(