Chapter 25

Truth

Bangchan's POV

"So what are we doing here?" Changbin asked me

"Any explanation please?" Han asked me too.

"Can we please leave... it looks like abandoned now compare before... I'm a little bit scared right now" Jeongin stated and I come near him and hold his hands to lessen his fear.

"Oh seems Jeongin will be the second cowardly boy besides Felix" Changbin said but I just glance at him sign that he needs to stop teasing my Maknae. "Okay fine dude I'm just kidding chill... stop looking me now" Changbin said

"So what the hell are we doing here Chan?" Minho asked annoyingly.

"It doesn't make sense I want to go home" Han said nervously.

"Can you please guys cooperate first? If y'all want to save Felix y'all need to cooperate and stop being a pussy. Okay now I'll explain everything" I said to them seriously and they look at me like a foive year old kids.

Story Time

"So do y'all remember when Felix said that I have a Doppel ganger before? Okay... He is telling the truth. Basically when we get here before for a vacation. I always saw myself walking pass through the Antique Room but I ignored it I always pretend I didn't see them the ghosts and soul... to observe everything. Because Seungmin talks to those soul and don't be scared but Sam also known as Hyunjin...

"No way...I have an Idea" Changbin said to me.

"Is a ghost... The truth is... HE IS the King before and he conquer someone's body that he looks like him and used it to changed his mistakes that he did from Yongbok the past, and yes... Reincarnation is rea Felix and Yongbok are the same" I said but I've been cutted off by them.

"The Kings in the History!" They yelled in sync and look at to each other sign that all of them got an idea about it. I suppose to continue what I'm saying until we are all interrupted when the door of the Antique room opens slowly with a creep sound and everyone yelled except me and Changbin.

"Please let's go home I don't want to stay here... I'm scared..." Jeongin said and started to cry so I just hug him tightly.

"Oh come on we need to find Seungmin's Secret, actually I am really suspicious to Hyunjin and Seungmin before. They both became my room mate and whenever one of them will be my roommate. In every fucking 3am in the middle of the night they always go to the bathroom and talk to someone but their phones are on the table. Hyunjin always talk to someone name Master and Seungmin always talk to his Grandma like what the hell? His grandma is already gone" Changbin stated.

"Oh... it make sense now... You know what... I remember when we are in the Hwang Hyunjin Palace for a tour and when we saw the kings, do you remember we all look at Bangchan and Felix... It really looks like you Chan and Felix also when Sam transfer to our school he really looks like King Hwang Hyunjin" Minho said.

"I told you reincarnation is real and... Felix is really pregnant when he's acting weirdly" I said seriously.

"WHAT!?" They yelled in sync.

"So... so you mean you know about" Han asked me and I cut him off.

"Yes I know... but I can't fight for my opinion for you to believe, because y'all make my statement as a joke and teasing me like "Hyung stop watching Sci-Fi movies... Chan is a weird father today bla bla bla" I said to them and they just look at me and their eyes shows how sorry they are.

"Anyways... When we're in the clinic do y'all still remember when Seungmin stated something?  He said... "I'm very curious but not gonna lie, it's all pregnancy cravings. I remember my Grandmother said, a male have a possibility to get pregnant when he make love to the spir..." and then after he said that... you Changbin yelled at him because Seungmin stop his statement and look at Hyunjin." I said to them and they are all getting amuse to what is happening.

"So now since y'all already have an idea on what is happening...can we all find the last piece of paper of the Old History Book that I've got in Seungmin's and Felix room after they left Korea" I asked in favor and we all walk inside the Antique room to find but the lights turn off and the door bang closes.

can we all find the last piece of paper of the Old History Book that I've got in Seungmin's and Felix room after they left Korea" I asked in favor and we all walk inside the Antique room to find but the lights turn off and the door bang closes

"Not now" Seungmin said and he lock us inside the antique room.

Seungmin's POV

"Idiots..." I said while looking at the antique room door closes. But I saw Felix soul open the door that I've been lock. But it's too late to stop him, because my Astral is done so that my soul will come back to my body.

"Why does Felix soul is there!?" I asked my grandma and she explain.

"Oh grandson I forgot. Astral occurred during deep states of unconsciousness like sleeping which is you did also it can be done when a person is in coma, it could be achieved by being comatose" She stated and I feel nervous now. 

"Grandma! What if they found the last piece of paper... of the Old History Book..." I said in annoyed and started to make myself unconscious again to make myself as a soul traveler or doing the Astral on my way to the Old Vacation House.

A/N

(So for you guys to understand 🤯 PS I Love Psychological, horror, thriller and dark movies hehe anyways. This is what Astral looks like, your soul can travel from the places you wanted to go and even from the past and the future events. It is just a fanfiction don't take it srsly okie🥰)

Hmmm seems everything started to connect and come together hehe also I'll give you a short preview for the next chapter

Hmmm seems everything started to connect and come together hehe also I'll give you a short preview for the next chapter. The soul that Bang Chan and Felix saw in the vacation house is not a Doppel ganger... See Yah guys tomorrow! Love yah all and don't worry More Hyunlix to come for the next chapters 😍