Chapter 18

Leave

Hyunjin's POV

Fuck what the hell happen? Why is Felix laying on the ground? "Felix? Felix wake up... Honey?" I said to him and I feel relief when he open his eyes slowly, I suppose to hug him but he pushes me a reason for me to fell off the ground. 

"Move away you bad spirit" Felix said while looking at me sobbing and I can literally see that he is so scared towards to me. Felix rush to stand up and left me alone in our dorm. I didn't realized tears stream down my face.

"Why do you need to be scared off if you already admit that you love me?" I said while remembering how we love each other from the past, I Miss how Yongbok loving me and accepting me no matter who I am.

A black shadow appears to my side and it's master. "There's someone uses a spell... A reason for Felix to remember everything from the vacation house. Also he clearly used the spell to vanish your soul to that body. Sorry to say but I don't think if I can help you in your situation but the only thing for you to stay in that body  and be a permanent human, is to make your love one loves you back without any fear towards to you. Note you only have 3 months to do it but if you failed you'll stay in the underworld along with the unfreedom soul." Master said and I supposed to asks and say something but it immediately disappeared.

Seungmin's POV

"Success!" I stated while smiling brightly. I know Felix already know the truth and thanks to my grandmother paranormal spells. After hiding the journal, I receive a call from Changbin that he cannot go back to the dorm because of curfew and I didn't realized it's 2am in the morning? Well our practice time is 10am so it's fine.

A knock in the door causes for me to startled and as I open it I smirk, it's Felix.

"Seungmin I'm glad you open the door for me I'm sorry Seungmoo" Felix said to me and gosh I Miss him so much especially the way he calls me by my nickname. He hugs me and I hug him back. I invite him to sleep in my bed and I didn't hesitate to kiss him through the lips.

"Sorry I lied, I do really love you" I said to him but he just smiled and hug me until he fall asleep.

Felix's POV

"Good Morning Chicken" Seungmin said to me and peck me on the lips, but I didn't feel anything to him, I mean... I don't know I just feel empty and eat his breakfast he prepared.

"Seungmoo would you mind if you accompany me to my dorm so I can change clothes and be ready for our practice? Also tell Changbin that his new roommate is Hyunjin." I said and he looks at me waiting for my explanation.

"Oh yeah I called him Hyunjin because it was his role, also it's his real name right he is not Sam, He is the King. I remember everything Seungmoo, He fooled us" I said to him and Seungmin hugs me because it's too obvious that I'm shaking in fear. 

"Look Lix, he is powerful so we better pretend that nothings happen. What if he do something bad again right? So later in practice just act normal and I know that I'm the one you love not him." Seungmin said to me but instead of admiring him in his word I feel strange and narcissist to him for admitting that I do really love him which is now I feel nothing to him unlike before.

"Sure Thanks" I said in a monotone voice.

After Seungmin Fix himself. We immediately go to my empty dorm to fix myself and transfer my stuff to Seungmin's Dorm, Hyunjin wasn't here where he is? I mumbled.  I don't know I feel concerned to him but at the same time scared. I just realized he just showing his love towards to me so why do I need to be scared at him? 

"Hey you're day dreaming what's bothering you?" Seungmin said to me

"No nothing come on before he caught us here. As I open the door. I saw Hyunjin with red eyes, swollen face. Did he cry? Does a spirit has a feelings? Hyunjin look at me sadly and as he saw Seungmin hands holding my hands, I can literally see that he is jealous and glance to Seungmin and whispered something enough for us to hear.

"Move away traitor and a liar" Hyunjin said while glancing at Seungmin then gave us a space to left the dorm.

"What does Hyunjin mean?" I ask Seungmin

"No it's nothing his delusional maybe because he is a bad spirit he is a fucking crazy, especially because he noticed that you chose me over him" He said and I just nod cause I feel tired at everything.

No One's POV

After 2 weeks, everything seems good even though Hyunjin and Felix were not roommate anymore because Hyunjin and Changbin were now roommates, the two doesn't change in communicating since they are the main characters of the roleplay so they didn't realized they entertain each other so much and forgot the arguments and fears. Hyunjin understand why Felix leave him, but because he really loves Felix he respect any of his opinions and decisions because he believe that he can wait Felix to love him back.

Felix was so confused to his feelings, he is not happy and he feels empty even Seungmin started to court him and show his love towards to him, it is just maybe he doesn't love Seungmin anymore and Hyunjin always comes to his mind that makes him more confuse.

Okay guys good job everyone can take a rest we are very ready for the big event next Monday so please do your best! Aja! "Bangchan said to the members.

"Aja" The 7 Members shouted and the leader Bangchan just laugh at their cuteness.

Hyunjin smile and look at Felix. "You did a great job Felix" Hyunjin said "You too Jinnie" Felix said until he realized what he said, Hyunjin giggles at his reaction and Felix heart beating so fast.