Chapter 16

Twist?

Hyunjin's POV

After leaving the cubicle I rush away to the restroom to make sure Felix wouldn't see that I clearly encounter their drama.

I saw Seungmin crying outside in the Corridor and it makes me sad to the point that Felix really loves him but he just rejected him because of me.

It's my fault, a while ago he confess to me that he likes me, he is so fast and no doubt that's why he disappoint Felix so much for rushing things that he didn't even think properly in his decision, but I rejected him early and said that being a friend is fine and nothing else. He also knew that I like Felix and he just respect my opinion.

I walk towards to him and he look at me, he smiled and I smiled back. 

"Hey Sam can I hug you as a friend?" He said to me and I just nod, after hugging him I saw Felix looking at us and he run away outside of the school. I leave our embrace and run to find Felix. 

After looking outside I saw Felix crying in the school secret garden I'm walking towards to him until I receive a phone call to Angry Bangchan because they are finding us to start the practice but he said that if we skip today, tomorrow will be a whole day practice then I just agree and I said what does Felix situation right now.

As I walk towards to Felix I back hugged him. He startled and look at me confuse.

"What are you doing? My bestfriend oh should I say your boyfriend will get jealous if they saw us" He said to me irritated but I ignored him and kiss him passionately.

The reason why I'm kissing him whenever he was sad is because Yongbok told me that kissing him is the best medicine to keep away the pain. Until I realized he is Felix not Yongbok because I just receive a hard slap that makes me yelp.

"The fuck my bestfriend loves you don't cheat at him! Move away from me cheater!" He said to me angrily.

"You really love your bestfriend don't you? yes he likes me but I rejected him..." I said to him that makes him stop form walking away from me.

"Why?" He said to me slowly while glancing a me "I though you two were now together? Do you hurt him? Do you give him a motive and give him a hope? Do you even know how much it hurts!?" Felix said to me and I just look at him intensely.

"That's the reason I rejected him immediately because I don't want him to get hurt" I said to him and walks towards to him and facing him again "Because I said to him that you're the one that I Love and I Like" After saying it I kiss him again, at first he is not responding but soon he responded to me too and I feel somebody at our back. It is our friends clapping happily except Seungmin who is now looking at me and Felix sadly. 

After the long event happen to us, we go back to the dorm and all of them congratulate us, they even told us that we cannot take our roleplay difficult and hard because it will become natural for us. 

Seungmin's POV

"Fuck fuck fuck what will I do I'm not good at planning fuck!" "Oh gosh I just lost my love one Felix" How can I vanish that soul!" I said to myself while crying because literally after all I did to Felix for rejecting him makes me hurt but it is part of the plan I don't want Hyunjin to do something bad towards to me for liking his love one, because I know spirits are powerful.

 Actually I don't like Hyunjin I just acted that I like him and rejected Felix so he cannot consider me as a traitor and do some punishment just like from his past. I want myself to get closer to him because I know he is Hyunjin the soul who wants to take Felix soul and come to him in the underworld, I'm not stupid I know many things in paranormal. Oh shit what will I do now. 

After scanning the Old History Book, I've just realized that I am the reincarnated of Hyunjin's Slave, I keep scanning until Changbin Hyung knock at our room. "Hey I'll just go to my penthouse to get my personal stuff there I'll be back" He said and I just shouted to him as an agreement.

"How can I make you back to me Felix, I love you and I mean it" I whispered to myself and I cry when I remember how Hyunjin kiss him passionately, it makes my heart broken and angry at the same time. "Fuck that soul I need to Vanished it and make Felix scared to him once he will knew that his future boyfriend is a ghost." I smirk and started to have a new plan. 

"Just wait form me Hyunjin I'll promise Felix will be mine and prove that he belongs to me not yours" I said to myself and started to open my Grandmother journal about Vanishing Souls.

A/n

Seems that everything from the past was happening again hmmm...

ANYWAYS CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR HAPPY PILL STRAY KIDS! NO.1 ON BILLBOARD WOHOOO!