Chapter 35

Hyunjin's POV

I am sleeping beside my baby when I heard a loud bang in the bathroom that causes me suddenly awake. I slowly remove myself from Felix hug so he can continuously sleep. After I succeed to stand up, I open up my phone for a flashlight. Once I open the door I check all the things that may cause a loud bang but I'm 100% sure there's no reason to have a kind of disturbance I have encountered a while.

When I finally walk outside I saw Felix open the door and he never put a jacket or a blanket that makes me feel weird about his actions. Before I follow him, I get my jacket to our wardrobe and follow him quietly, I didn't make myself obvious that I'm following him since I am really curious in his actions, I know to myself that I really trust him and he's not hiding something to me. 

Once I saw him turning around, I hide immediately to the locker room of the corridor since we are living in the dorm of our school. He walk upstairs and I saw him knocking to Bang Chan's Room.

"What's with him and Bang Chan?" I mumbled to myself but I immediately hide again to the locker once he look at my side immediately, I know I'm his boyfriend and I don't need to hide for knowing what's up with them, but this time I feel scared but why? I feel very nervous once I heard his steps closer and closer walking to where I am located thankfully the door opens and he didn't tends to look where am I hiding.

"Just don't make him caught you son or else our soul will be vanished... Forever just like the soul of Wang Hyunjin and his Slave Seungmin" Bangchan said and it makes me very curious to what was his point.

"Felix soul is on my mini necklace jar, there's no need to be worried father Yongbang" Felix said and my eyes wide open once I realized something.

"Yong~~~bok and... Wang Yong~~~bang?" I suddenly said it out loud  and when I turn around to see them... I saw a creepy face of Bangchan smiling at me then crawl faster with his body twisted just like to the movie exorcism that makes me suddenly fell because of fear. 

He tends to grip my neck and I saw Felix slowly crawling to the wall and he's eyes turns into red just like Bangchan's eyes. Because of fear I yelled out loud until...

"Hey! Honey wake up! Hey! Wake up!" Felix said to me and I look at him very scared and he hug me tightly.

"What the hell happen to you? You're sweating, you're hear beat was so fast what's the matter?" Felix asked me.

"It's just a nightmare, very scary nightmare" I said to him and he kiss me on my lips that makes me calm.

"Hush now honey come one let's continue our sleep again it's still 3:10 in the middle of the night come on just calm yourself. 

"Thank You honey" I said to him and I kiss him.

"Fuck what kind of dream was that..." I whispered to myself and look at to my baby who's now sleeping peacefully again, I back hug him and try to make myself sleep too.

I am sleeping beside my baby when I heard a loud bang in the bathroom that causes me suddenly awake and when I open my eyes fear in my body occurred.

"What the hell am I dreaming again?" I asked myself and I heard again a loud bang in the bathroom. I remove myself slowly to Felix who's hugging me tightly and I check the bathroom again and just like to my dream there's no reason to have a disturbance that will make a loud bang here in the bathroom.

To ease away my fear, I washed my face to feel fresh. Once I've done, I slowly walk outside when I saw Felix still sleeping peacefully in the bed, when I am already lying to our bed, my eyes were closed but still I am awake because of overthinking. Suddenly I feel Felix slowly left our bed and he quietly get a jacket to our wardrobe to get a jacket but still I know it because I'm still awake and I still heard the sounds. After that he walk outside and left me pretending sleeping, but this time he's acting normal unlike in my dream but... it's still creepy because...

"What the hell it's happening in real life? I whispered to myself and just like I did to my dream I followed him quietly and this time he's going to the garden.

Once I followed him I hide myself into a big tree and I saw him walking towards to... Bangchan?

When they start to talk my eyes widened once I heard their conversation. 

"Just don't make him caught you son or else our soul will be vanished... Forever just like the soul of Wang Hyunjin and his Slave Seungmin" Bangchan said.

"Felix soul is on my mini necklace jar, there's no need to be worried father YongBang" Felix said and my eyes wide open because what I have dreamt a while ago... it's happening right now...

"Father do you feel there is someone on us? I felt someone watching on us" Yongbok said and I immediately crawl to left quietly then go back to our dorm. Once I'm already inside our dorm, thankfully they didn't caught me. I pretend again that I am asleep but the truth is I'm waiting for him. Finally I heard him slowly open the door and lie down in our bed beside me. 

I just realized, Felix is not a Masochist when it comes to our make out, that's why I felt weird but at the same time comfortable because Yongbok is the first one I love but... this time I don't let Felix soul taken away by his old soul... this is wrong it is not their world they need to come back and I need to make a plan for it. While still pretending I am sleeping... Yongbok position himself on my top.

"Don't pretend my Wang, I know you've already know everything, don't make me fool" He said to me seductively while pinching my nipples under my shirt that causes me to suddenly open my eyes. He licks my lips and he moan with his deep voice and grope my dick that gradually hardens.

"Fuck I believe he's really Yongbok for being aroused every fucking time" I thought to myself and I want to escape but I can't control myself coz' I am carried away into his arousal.

Once he saw my reaction to his seductive action, he smirk at me and he kissed me hungrily... I really wanted to stop him on what we're doing since I already know he's not Felix... but I can't control myself because he's driving me crazy.

I am getting hard to escape because I felt so weak because of his soft kisses, he really know where's my sweet spot located. I moan loudly when he suddenly remove my boxer quickly then suck my dick. He's bobbing his head on my dick that makes me open my mouth and arch my back while he's giving me a pleasure.

He stop sucking my dick and I'm still panting because of the pleasure, until I moan again once he put my dick into his tight hole and he bounce wildly while he's on the top of me. 

When I look at him, he grip my neck tightly and smiling at me creepily then he said a words that makes me try to escape at him.

"This is not your world, come with me in OUR world and forget everyone in this world. UNDERWORLD is our world you deserve to trapped there with me YOU ARE MINE! NOT FOR THAT STUPID LEE FELIX..." He whispered at me while moaning. I know I love him before, but this time He and Felix were not the same... I am more genuinely inlove to my Felix. Because of that I push him hard a reason for him to fell off the ground, I put my boxer quickly and run outside to escape and call a help to Chan until he yelled something that makes me stop for escaping from him...

A/N

What did you say to him Yongbok?