Chapter 45

"ALL OF YOU! FIND MY SON AND MY GRANDSON NOW!"

Everyone is now scattering just to find the King's son and grandson.

"Hush don't cry please don't cry baby we will get caught, Aigoo my baby please don't cry okay? Eomma will do his best just to escape us here okay?

Felix run as fast as he can to escape and some guards saw him, not until someone grip his wrist and covered his mouth. He looks scared to that man but he's fear faded because it's no other else... the father of his child.

"Hyunjin?"

"Felix" Hyunjin was sobbing and then hug his lover after a long time of being empty to his lovers hug. 

"Hush Lix we don't have time okay? We need to escape right now but wait, is that our son? Awww come here baby" Hyunjin hug his son while sobbing and kissed Jinnie's forehead, their baby stop crying because of his Appa's presence. Hyunjin then Kissed Felix while hugging their baby. They shared passionate kiss to each other and the two just realized they need to escape first before doing that thing besides their baby is there. Once they broke the kiss they smiled to each other and wipes each other's tears.

"Hyunjin can you please hold this necklace, it's Chan and Jeongin's soul, I know you have any idea to take them back" Hyunjin just nod and then finally the guards are no longer to their surroundings a reason for the two to escape and open the palace door.

"Come on hold my hands we're gonna go end this shit okay?" Hyunjin said and Felix just laugh at him because of the cursed words.

The two was now finally in the present time and inside the palace, all of their friend were there except Chan and Jeongin. 

Seungmin now place something like a vase in the palace door and get the necklace and put it inside.

"Trust me all okay? It's my grandmother's skill before.

Seungmin then read the spell and a big light occurred the door slowly opens and the two man was now walking slowly through the door and its...

"Chan and Jeongin!" Everyone shouted except Felix...

"Hyun... Hyunjin! Seung...Seungmin what wha---what happen to him!" 

"Oh my gosh... Felix... I'm sorry... I-I'm sorry guys..." Seungmin said in disbelief then cried and Changbin hugs him.

"The... The spell... I forgot- it's all about to disappeared the spirits from the past... who's living from the... the present." Seungmin stated and Felix didn't know what to do but cried so hard. 

"No please I'm so tired of this struggles, Hyunjin please come back, Hyunjin!" Felix then shout and Jinnie's cry made him wake up...

"Do you think you will escape this place huh FELIX!? Now give me my Grandson because you killed my real son, get ready because tomorrow is a new history... Tomorrow is your... Happy Death Day" YongBang said and Felix is now crying but he has a cover cloth in his mouth that he cannot shout also he's hand and feet was tied up very tightly.

~~~

"Guys believe me, they are alive. Felix, Jinnie, Chan and Jeongin they are alive"

"That is very impossible Seungmin, we need to accept the fact right guys"

"But Han!"

"It's already a week Seungmin and we cannot find a way to look after them, so how can you say that they are still alive?"

"Minho can you please puzzled everything?"

"Baby you're being Delusional, I'm very worried please stop thinking that is very impossible to happen"

"Seungmin was right... They are still alive, so if you guys can't believe us and don't want to cooperate, then let us save them instead" 

"Hyunjin are you insane!? Not my baby! You're putting his life in danger!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT FELIX!? OUR BABY!? CHAN AND JEONGIN HUH!? THEIR LIFE WAS ON DANGER TOO! BINNIE! STOP BEING A PUSSY!" Hyunjin shouted and all of them become quiet. 

"Okay guys chill, Hyunjin can we talk for a sec?" Seungmin said and they left the room and talk about the plan.

"Look this is a very rush situation, but what I have saw in my dream during the astral... Tomorrow is Felix death day..." Seungmin said while a tears escape from his eyes.

"WHAT!? THEN WHAT ARE WE STILL DOING HERE? WE NEED TO SAVE THEM!"

"It's not that easy Hyunjin! We don' know how to go from the past..."

"Then what is your point? huh!?"

"We don't have any choice but to accept the fact that... they are no longer with us forever..."

"BULLSHIT SEUNGMIN BULLSHIT!" 

Hyunjin then left the house and the boys looks scared to Hyunjin's walk out.

"What happen to him baby?" Changbin asked his boyfriend but he just hug Changbin and cried to his shoulder.

The two couples comfort each other and they let Hyunjin to let go so he can calm down before they will fix the argument between them all.

Hyunjin shouts and he is crying badly like he don't want to live anymore. 

"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. FUCK I SHOULD NOT BOTHER Y'ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE ... I'M SORRY FELIX, I'M SORRY CHAN AND JEONGIN, MY BABY JINNIE... I'M SORRY REALLY SORRY..." Hyunjin cried so hard in front of the Palace door and he heard something...

"What in a world..." Hyunjin whispered and the door was now open and once he walk inside the door...he is now from the past... 

"Go Hyunjin! go inside and save your family and our friends until my astral still able to control everything" Seungmin said while holding Changbin's hand.

"Baby if you can't do it anymore just stop okay?"

"Done..." Seungmin then open his eyes and wiped his sweat...

"what do you mean by done?"

"He is now inside the palace... from the past..." Seungmin said and collapse because of the astral for losing energy.

"Thank You Seungmin" Hyunjin said then wear an old Korean guard suit to pretend an ally of YongBang's Dynasty.