Chapter 40

No One's POV

"I'm sorry" 

Chan whispered while smirking and looking to Felix. 

"What's with the face? You're saying sorry but you look like a traitor or what" 

"There's no need to worry Innie, I just felt sorry to your Felix Hyung"

"Why? I mean you didn't do anything wrong to him, why are you felt sorry?"

Chan sighed and look up to the sky then lay down his head to I.N shoulder, I.N felt something wrong to his Hyung like he's acting weird and totally not the Channie Hyung he knows before.

"Do you know something we didn't know?" I.N said and remove Chan's head to his shoulder.

"You know what Hyung, I'll be honest to you. The day we were on the beach park, why are you always look and smirk at the Hyunlix couple it's... it's like I can't explain the way you look to them like you have an evil plan or something especially to Hyunjin, what the heck is that? Do you hide something to us that we didn't know but we deserve to know?" I.N said but Chan laugh devilishly to him.

"You got me little one" Chan said

"Wha~~~ What do you mean I~~ got you~~?"

"Am I good at acting stuff? Let's say... One year ago when Hyunjin's spirit vanished... your Channie Hyung soul... is with him?" Chan said while lean his face to I.N and pout like a baby teasing him. On the other hand I.N was about to cry.

 "Let's also say that...

I'm very happy seeing my grandson?" Chan said and I.N immediately stand up and run but Chan is fast enough to caught I.N easily.

"Say everything you know, and I swear little one... I'll get all their souls like your Channie Hyung in this..." Chan said and show him the transparent necklace.

I.N tears flow to his cheeks until everybody saw him and ask him what's the matter.

"Hey our baby bread oh my why are you crying?" Han asked him worriedly.

"Chan what happen? He looks like he's very scared to you" Changbin look at Chan, but Chan is acting like a villain chillin like an ice-cream.

"It's... because..."

"He cried because I told him a spooky story and I didn't know he was scared about wolves and fox but don't worry I'm trying to comfort him, come hear my baby bread" Chan said and hug I.N. Felix literally noticed how I.N was scared and he's really confused on what's I.N's problem.

Felix's POV

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah Seungmoo I'm fine, why are you here go back to your boyfriend"

"Oh yeah about that Changbin is with I.N it looks like I.N doesn't want Chan tonight for scaring him... such a kiddo" Seungmin said to me and chuckled.

"Hey about that... I felt... I felt something wrong to I.N it's like... you know, he wants to say something but he didn't know how to say it to us"