Chapter 21

Apocalypse

Felix's POV

After I heard the familiar voice I smile to myself...

"I Miss You So much Hyunjin... I think I'm Hallucinating..." I said while chuckling "My brain started to build a scenario that you're here besides me even if you're not" I whispered to myself and tears streamed down my face... 

I am not scared because of the delusional whisper. I am scared of... "What if you didn't came back to me as a human? What if you will left me and stay in the underworld? What if you will stay for being an invisible ghost again?" I said and didn't control myself to cry.

"Hyunjin please comeback to me, I already accept who you are" I said softly while sobbing and I feel him in my imagination that he touches my cheeks full of tears and it felt so real.

Hyunjin's POV

"I Miss You So much Hyunjin... I think I'm Hallucinating..." 

"My brain started to build a scenario that you're here besides me even if you're not" 

"What if you didn't came back to me as a human? What if you will left me and stay in the underworld? What if you will stay for being an invisible ghost again?

"Hyunjin please comeback to me, I already accept who you are" 

After hearing those words... I felt so much angry to Seungmin, he's the reason why I will stay again as a ghost... "Fuck I hate this consequence..." I said while looking at Felix who is crying in his bed.

I caressed his cheeks to calm him but I don't think if he will feel it...

Since I can touch things. I think of a good solution to make him known that I'm here beside him forever. If he didn't hear me, then I will make a way to send a message to him. While he was still crying and lying on the bed. I open his phone and played a song.

He was in shocked once I played the song but I saw him that he want to listen to it. While the music is playing, I whispered my interpretation of the song for him.

You leapt from crumbling bridges
Watching cityscapes turn to dust
Filming helicopters crashing
In the ocean from way above

"I want to say Felix that in this part, I am like a crumbling bridges, cityscape turn to dust, helicopter crashing because just like those things. I totally got vanish in the world"

Got the music in you, baby
Tell me why
Got the music in you, baby
Tell me why
You've been locked in here forever
And you just can't say goodbye

"This part I want to say to you that I've been lock in this world forever for being an invisible ghost and I cannot say goodbye to you personally I'm sorry."

Kisses on the foreheads of the lovers
Wrapped in your arms
You've been hiding them in hollowed out pianos
Left in the dark

"In this part Felix I always give kisses and hugs but still it will remain secret and left in the dark because of me...being a ghost... cause you didn't feel it..."

Your lips, my lips
Apocalypse
Your lips, my lips
Apocalypse

"In this part our lips... make us feel a great disaster... cause we cannot let ourselves exchange kisses cause you didn't feel it... because love expressed in a kiss...but not anymore it's totally apocalypse"

Go and sneak us through the rivers
Flood is rising up on your knees
Oh, please
Come out and haunt me
I know you want me
Come out and haunt me

"We always sneak Felix to share our love together... Even if you feel the flood of fear... you always come to me and haunt me to express your love to me... Thank You Felix"

When you're all alone
I'll reach for you
When you're feelin' low
I'll be there too

"And I promise even if you don't feel me, see me, touch me... Whenever you are all alone just like right now... I'll reach for you and whenever you are feelin' low, sad and scared even if you can't see me I'll be there for you no mater what happens..." 

After saying those messages... It's my first time to cry so much... funny how... a ghost like me crying hysterically because of the human I really love...

"I'll stay Felix I swear even if we're totally in Apocalypse..."

A/N

Sorry for the short update but I'll update again later love yah! ❤