Last Chapter

No One's POV

After 7 years...

"Yes Jinnie?You're raising your hand?"

"King Yongbang is not the real king"

"Then who is the real king?"

"King Yongbok"

"Let's give Jinnie around of Applause,he got the correct answer to all of my questions, now class dismissed"

"Hey there minnie, would you mind if we walk toge-"

"Jinnie!Son!"

"Appa!"

"Minnie our baby girl!"

"My two handsome Appa!"

"Hey there our little girl? How was your school for today huh?" Seungmin ask his daughter together with his husband Changbin.

"Does you and Jinnie did a great job tp your teacher?" Changbin ask his daughter happily.

"It's all great my two handsome Appa,and My handsome uncle! Jinnie got the high score a while ago, he answered all the questions correct, our teacher was so proud of him,like me!Yey!"

"Is that so minnie? Well I think we should treat my baby boy!Where do you want to go my baby boy?"

"I want to go to the museum Appa!I want to go there please, I would like to learn more about history! History is my favorite subject!"

"Oh yeah sure Jinnie we will go there no worries"

"You sure it will be alright to you to come to museum?"

"Yes Seungmin,besides it is what Jinnie want"

"Okay I understand, but wait I should call our other friends too to accompany your family, because Minnie wants to go to Lotte world so I guess enjoy your family bonding"

"Oh yeah thanks Seungmin! Enjoy too!"

~~~

"Welcome to the palace!Please do not touch any kind of things and do not step on the line understand? As a tour guide here in Palace please be reminded if you break the rules you are no longer to step here again or else I'll kick you ass understand people?"

"Yes!" People said in sync then laugh.

"EOMMA!"

"JINNIE BABY!"

"You're so funny as always Eomma you're making my handsome Appa laugh so hard, look at him now! He's face was so funny like clown" Jinnie said while laughing

"What did you say baby boy?"

"Nothing Appa!"

"Aish stop scarying our baby honey"

"Blehhh!Blehhh! Pfft!"

"Stop teaisng your Appa baby Jinnie so yeah, What are we waiting for? Come on I'll tour you both my handsome babies,oh wait the other tour guides are here, CHAN HYUNG! BABY JEONGIN!ANNYEONG!"

"WAIT FOR US WE WILL JUST FINISHED OUR DUTY HERE" Jeongin shouted and Bangchan just waved his hand to them.

"Okay fine let's just do what you want Jinnie, what history do you wanna know?"

"Eomma! Please tour me and Appa to the history of King Hwang Hyunjin and King Yongbok" The two look together and smile sadly...

"Oh sure our baby Jinnie, what you want is we also want" Then Han grab Jinnies tiny hand together with Minho.

"Wow they were really Handsome!Look at them Eomma and Appa! They were so handsome and look good together!I bet they were the best king from the past!" Jinnie said happily and their non biological parents were preventing themselves to cry.