Chapter 5

History of Love

No one's POV

Seungmin was about wake up Felix to remind him that today is their tour in the Palace, but the door is lock. He get the spare key of their room and when he go inside he scream that makes Felix awake and everybody becomes curious then run hurriedly to take a look what was Seungmin is screaming at. But before everyone will see the naked Felix, Seungmin closed the door immediately.

"My gosh Felix! You know that I really love this Stuff Toy and you just cum in it Fuck You! Seungmin said to Felix who is still disoriented for what is happening. "Make sure if you will jerk by yourself remove my stuff in our bed! You're so gross you horny coward chicken!" Seungmin said and left Felix still confuse.

Felix calm himself and close his eyes for a while and trying to process why does his head hurt so much. Until he remembered the dream last night that makes him hard again and he got shocked when he saw himself no boxer and underwear.

"Shit, what did I just do? Did I just jerk last night by my dreams?" Felix mumbled to himself.

When Felix finally prepared because he and his friend have a tour in the Hwang Hyunjin Palace together with the owner of their Vacation House. He noticed something in the floor. A dust which is formed by a foot step of a man, he felt goosebumps and called every body to see what he saw.

"GUYS LOOK THERE'S A BIG FOOT STEP OF A MAN HERE IN OUR ROOM" They go inside and stared to Felix because literly the dust is gone and they've just laugh at Felix.

"You sure Lix you're not taking drugs huh baby kid?" Chan said to Felix worriedly

"HAHAHA I think Felix needed a Mental Hospital Tour rather than Palace Tour" Minho said that makes Han added some joke at Felix.

"Or maybe Felix becomes Crazy because of our successful Prank" Han said while laughing.

"No it is because he cums to my stuff toy and jerk last night" Seungmin said that makes Felix shy and show fucking fingers to him.

"Enough guys our Daddy Chan is not happy look at his face, he looks like an idiot still finding the dust that Felix stating HAHAHA! They all laugh by Changbin's statement and Chan just glance at him.

"Lixie Hyung, I have some extra medicine here if you want, I'm really worried for you what if some bad spirits conquer your body now" Jeongin said and Chan patted him on his head.

"Hey babybread, you're too young to understand everything that Ghost were not real don't mind Felix statement about ghost okay?" Chan said to Innocent Jeongin.

"OKAY FINE WHATEVER I KNOW YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME BUT SOMEDAY I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF BASTARDS!" Felix said and they just laugh on how cute Felix if he was angry.

"Such a cutie kid" Changbin whispered while shooking his head and chuckled.

"Okay kids get on the Van and we were going to enjoy this tour hurry up!" Chan yelled at them

"YES OPPA!" They all said in harmony except to badmood Felix.

After they arrived at the palace. They all greeted Ms.Choi the Owner of their Vacation House. Ms. Choi toured them at the palace and explain something to them about the palace.

Hwang Palace or Hwang Hyunjin Palace, was the main royal palace of the Hwang Hyunjin Dynasty. Built in 1315. It is "The largest of the Three Grand Palaces" that was built by the Hwang Hyunjin dynasty, this palace served as the home of Kings of the Hwang Hyunjin dynasty, the Kings' households, as well as the government of Hyunjin. Ms. Choi said to them.