Chapter 19

Cravings

Felix's POV

"What the hell is this fucking feeling?" I thought to myself because he's fucking smiling and it makes my heart melt. I just stared at him and he was like a prince, until Seungmin pats me in the shoulder a reason for me to startled.

"Hey Chicken come on let's eat outside my treat" Seungmin said and I just look at Hyunjin who was now glancing at Seungmin and Seungmin glancing at him too, like they want to kill each other.

"Uhmmm Seungmoo why don't we just invite the whole member for a dinner?" I asked him and he suppose to refuse but Jisung heard it.

"GUYS! Minnie will treat dinner for us wanna join?" Jisung shouted and he just received a rolled eyes at Seungmin.

Everyone Shouted for the agreement and I smiled to Seungmin who is now irritated now but when he saw my smile, he smiled at me and shouted.

"Okay guys I'll treat you all since I received a sweet smile to my future boyfriend" Seungmin shouted and I feel embarrassed and I look at Hyunjin who was now busy using his phone.

"Hey Our King Hyunjinnie, guys we better call him Hyunjin it fits to him" Minho said and everyone just nod.

"Hyunjin wanna join us?" Chan said but Hyunjin shooked his head.

"Come on Hyunjin we're roommates buddy come on I don't wanna go home without anyone besides me" Changbin said and I felt jealous even though I don't like Hyunjin anymore for fooling us.

"Okay fine guys I'll come, I don't want you to feel disappointed" Hyunjin said but I just stared at him for his sweetness and being so much respectful.

We are finally in the Restaurant, and we're waiting for the food. Finally the food will arrives for 5 minutes and I am really excited to eat but in the same time I don't want to eat.

"What the hell" I thought to myself for my stupid mood of mine.

Hyunjin's POV

I am just staring at Felix who is now waiting for a food, he is so cute and I'm really happy that we became good to each other again.

After 5 minutes finally the food finally arrives and everyone were excited to get their food.

In the middle of our dinner...

Everyone stared to Felix weirdly but I'm just looking at him worriedly and nervous at the same time.

"What the heck Hyung? Did you just put a hot sauce on the Peanut butter Donut?" Jeongin asked him weirdly followed by Jisung.

"What are you a pregnant HAHAHA" Jisung stated and everyone laughs except me.

"Hey Felix try this Apple with Ketchup" Minho said jokingly to Felix but Felix accept it and eat it full of delight. Everyone do a jaw drop even Seungmin.

"Hey Chicken what cravings was that, are you sure you're not sick or something?" Seungmin stated worriedly but Felix just ignored them and enjoying his food.

"Guys better try it! Fuck this is good" Felix said excitedly and he gave us his specialty... pickles with peanut butter.

"Gosh delicious I think I'm in heaven, Guys do we have an ice cream?" Felix shouted and Chan gave the ice cream to him and he stole Changbin's chicken nuggets.

"YAH! That's my nuggets!" Changbin said and about to take again his nuggets but he suddenly decide to not too.

"We can share if you want here Changbinnie Hyung say ahhh" Felix said and Changbin just form his face in disgust.

Felix eats ice cream with chicken nuggets.

"Lixie what the hell you're weird, I don't wanna conclude since you're a man but... Are you pregnant?" Chan said and everyone just laugh.

"The fuck Hyung are you insane? Stop watching sci-fi movies" Jeongin stated and he keeps his mouth quiet when Chan glance at him.

After the dinner, Felix rushed to the bathroom of the restaurant. Everyone stared to Felix and I followed him immediately because I'm fucking nervous about what was happening to him.

Felix vomit in the sink and he looks at me looking pale and exhausted.

"Jinnie bring me to the dorm please I can't take it anymore" Felix stated and he just fell off the ground unconsciously.

I carry Felix and everyone stand up in sync to ask what happen and check Felix but I just ask a permission to them that I need to bring Felix immediately back to their dorm.

Seungmin walks towards to me to take Felix from me but I refused.

"Just let me take care of him just for tonight" I said authoritatively.

"You don't have rights give him to me right now" Seungmin said in authoritatively too.

"You don't have rights too because you're not his boyfriend, you're just a suitor without hope for him." I said and left them and grab a cab.

Finally we are here in my dorm and I texted Changbin that he can stay for Seungmin's dorm for a while and he agree immediately.

Seungmin's calling and texting Felix but I just ignored his freaking text and calls along with Felix's phone.

After I clean up Felix, I just thought how and what is happening to him until I remember something.

"Fuck I just... I just cum to him..." I mumbled to myself and look at Felix angelic face worriedly.

A/N

Oh my... this book just rank #1 Hyunlix this 19/4/2022? Thank You guys for reading this I'll try my best to give this a daily update loveyah!