Chapter 38

Felix's POV

"Baby say ahhh"

"eh eh hi hik uh" My baby shooking his head.

"Maybe he's still full lix" Seungmin said.

"What is he looking at upstairs?" Minho said to him.

"Don't tell me he saw something we didn't see" Jeongin said and Chan chuckled to him. "What's funny?"

"Hey baby don't think too much, babies imagination was insane it's normal to them to stare at every things" Chan explained.

"What if he sees ghost or spirits" Han said while laughing and it makes me feel sensitive for remembering Hyunjin, I know there's no chance that's why I felt sad and about to cry. Han stop once my friends just stared to him like he will die anytime in their glances. His eyes widened while looking at me, maybe he realized something about it.

"Uhmmm ehem! So Lix how's the trip?" Changbin asked me like he was changing the topic and I just gave them a soft smile.

"Actually I appreciate y'all for agreeing for this vacation" 

"Of course anything for you Lix" Seungmin said.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom first, please look at to my son." I said in a sado tone and leave them for a while.

No One's POV

"What the hell Han! Shut up your mouth about ghost or spirits did you see how Felix face looks upset about what'd you said" Seungmin said to Han who's regretting about his words.

"I'm sorry okay? I just forgot" Han said and feel sorry to what happen.

Maybe you should be careful to your words next time, think before you say okay? Chan said to him.

"Isn't think before you click?" Jeongin said 

Everyone just shook their head because of Jeongin statement.

"WHAT!? Am I wrong?"

"Ugh his being a baby again" Seungmin said and rolled his eyes.

"Of course he's my baby" Chan said and give Jeongin a sweet smile.

"Eww guys shut up" Han said and Minho look at to him smirking.

"I'll give you a sweet smile my honey" Minho said and they all laugh... but they stop at laughing when Jinnie caught their attention, because he is laughing and pointing out something. Jinnie laughing at the corner then will cover his eyes like he wants to hide then laugh when he uncover his eyes.

"App~~~Appa! Ahi hi hi" The baby said and giggled sweetly and he acting like he want to hug what he was seeing.

Felix's POV

After I'm done to sob in the bathroom, I fix myself to become fresh so they cannot notice that I cried. 

Once I open the door, I saw them in gawk while looking at to my baby.

"Hey what's the matter with you all? Is there something wrong that my baby did?" I ask them but they just smiled and laugh.

"Ah uhmmm N-no No no we're just surprised because Jinnie said (Eomma) and our hearts melt he's finding you how sweet" Chan said and I felt something that they were lying.

"Oh is that so? Jinnie baby come here, you really need to eat okay so we can take a sleep" I said to him and he touch my cheeks and giggled. So I giggled too because of his sweetness.

After we are already done eating dinner, I ask them a permission that me and Jinnie will go first so I can change Jinnie he's diaper. While we're in the bathroom I noticed my son that he is very happy all the time like he was seeing something I didn't see.