Chapter 9

Traitor

No One's POV

Seungmin grips Felix wrist to go outside of the garden, thankfully all of their friends were just got home and bought many stuffs, souveneirs and food.

"What's the matter guys? Are you both okay?" Chan said worriedly

"Felix we're really sorry that you cannot join with us" Chan said but cutted by Han "Because you're a freaking sleepy head and so" Hand said and cutted by Minho "Fucking hard to wake up gosh!" Minho said while laughing.

"Enough kids, stop teasing" Chan said

"Yes daddy" Jeongin said that makes everyone laugh.

"Anyways, Lixie and Minnie this is our last night so we better enjoy the night because Ms. Choi said that we need to go home because out school announces that the vacation for a project history is over and we need to go home and have a class for next week" Changbin said in a monotone voice.

"FINALLY!" Felix and Seungmin once said.

"You guys were acting so weirdly these days and I'm so freaking worried to what is your problem, mind telling us?" Chan said in a very soft tone of voice.

"Crazy roommates" Minho said and Han laughing so hard.

"Enough hyungs can we just take it seriously for just tonight?" Jeongin said seriously and Chan smiled and patted him on his soft hair.

"Oh sorry little kid" Han said teasing him but Jeongin just rolled his eyes to them.

"Actually it's nothing, yeah nkthing to worry about just don't mind me, Seungmin juat worried to me by seeing a ghost that's it and I think he is just doing companionship towards me okay guys? Right minnie? Felix said while signaling him by look to agree.

"Yes guys there's no problem, because this chicken is a cowardly friend chicken" Seungmin said that makes Minho and Han laughs on what he have said.

"Nice one Minnie! Bok bok bok bok bok yong bok bok bok bok bok" Han said while acting like a chicken.

"HAHAHA fuck Hannie stop you're so cute" Minho said that makes Han stop and feel awkward in what Minho said to him.

"Okay guys let's just enjoy the night and tomorrow we need to pack our things and left to this" Chan said but cutted by Felix "Fucking Creepy Vacation House" Felix Said.

"HAHAHA Such a baby!" Changbin said while in a crossed arm and shooking his head while smiling.

The group were enjoying the night inside, they are watching "All Of Us Our Dead" and Felix cuddling to Seungmin because of being scared.

After they are done watching they seperated to go to their perspective room.

Chan with Jeongin, Minho with Han, Seungmin with Felix lastly Changbin is alone.

Before they will take a rest and sleep, they pack tgeur things and out it on the Living Room to make sure tomorrow is all ready and not hectic to arrange to their van.

When they are all done, they take a rest and go to sleep. Seungmin and Felix are now in their room talking about the old book.

"I put it already in the Antique room no need to worry about Felix" Seungmin said

"Thanks Seungmin for being there for me and for believing me" Felix said then cuddle Seungmin.

Seungmin just smiled at him and cuddle him back, seems when he and Felix have a thing between them, Seungmin got attach to Felix and started to have a feeling in his longtime roommate. They both fell asleep and for the first time there's no anything or anybody that disrupted their peaceful night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every one is fixing theirselves, they are all ready to go back to their dorms especially to Felix because he is wondering once he already leave this fucking house he will no longer have a bad dreams about the History of Hwang Hyunjin.

After a few hours. They are all arrived in their dorm and take a rest. They plan to cancel their meeting for a project and have a long rest before the start class by next week.

On the other hand, Felix and Seungmin decided to unpack their things and arrange it to their dorm, Seungmin was quietly hide the Old Book of History since he is grade concious he didn't returned it to the Antique room instead he brought it to be a reference for their project.

"Are you done Seungmoo?" Felix said to him and pat his shoulder.

"Oh uhmmm ah yeah.. yes Chicken I'm done" Seungmin said to Felix and tries to hide his nervousness.

"So uhmmm Seungmoo" Felix suppose to said something but cutted by Seungmin "Where the hell you've got the name Seungmoo?" Seungmin said to him and chuckle.

"Uhmmm ahh I just find it cute besides you are cute though" Felix said while blushing

"I'm gonna kill you" Seungmin said and tickles Felix that make the both of themlay together in bed, Seungmin was on the top of Felix while staring to each other.

"You're freckles are so beautiful Lixie" Seungmin said without any hesitation.

Felix push him away to make both if then sit and trying to hide his blush, Seungmin stared at him and moving his face closer to Felix face to kiss him. Felix closed his eyes also Seungmin but a crashed glass startled and interrupted them to not continue their kissing scene.

They both fix theirselves and feels awkward to each other. Seungmin insists to clean the crack glass. After he was done he hug Felix and ask him that they need to take a rest.

"So yeah we better go to rest and I should go to my own bed" Seungmin said.

Felix grips Seungmin's wrist and mumbled "I want a cuddle with you Seungmoo" Felix pouted and look sincerely to Seungmin.

"Of course baby chicken you know I cannot refused your cuteness" Seungmin said then open his arm and pat his chest signaled to Felix to lay his head on iy and cuddle him freely.

"Thank You Seungmoo" Felix said and hugs Seungmin tightly.

"No biggie" Seungmin said and covered them both a soft comforter.

The preffer to take a sleep and the relationship of the two roomamtes were developing.

Seungmin were about to sleep until he heard something whispered to his ear "I cannot forget you, Traitor" he ignores it and hug Felix then fell asleep.