Chapter 13

Old History Book

No One's POV

"Chicky, hey... Fried Chicken wake up. Seungmin trying his best to wake up Felix who was sleeping peacefully in his chair.

Seungmin pat Felix shoulder but still sleeping, "Hey our class dismissed due to emergency meeting wake up" Finally Felix open his eyes and met Seungmin's Presence.

"Are you still upset to me Seungmoo? Felix want an assurance because of what happen, Seungmin shook's his head and they hugged.

"Yah! Two Lovers! No PDA here!" Minho shouted at them and Felix noticed Sam was glancing at them like they were about to die, he was sitted besides Changbin and since class dismissed the group prefer to stay in Classroom to talk about their role play.

"So guys we better not waste our time, I will give you the final script and I want you to memorize it properly, I know yoi guys no need some guidance since you are all great" Chan said to them and they all nodded.

"What kind of role is this I jist have 2 lines and I will juwt stand behind the king" Minho said that makes Han burst into laugh.

"Don't worry I will also stand behind the another king and just shouted KILL HIM" Han said and it makes everyone laugh except Sam.

"Hey Sam you okay? You're being quite since a while ago mind telling us?" Changbin asks Sam but he just shook his head and focus to his Script.

"WHAT! The King and Yongbok has a kissing scene here?!" Jeongin said that makes everybody flip the script and find it.

"Gosh it was real, how can our Proffessor literally just put the scene it will make Felix and Sam awkward after the scene" Chan said while looking at them and chuckle.

"That's why we have blocking in the film so it can be happen for real" Seungnin said annoyed.

"It's fine for me, the more you did it real the more the audience will give as a good praise" Sam said and wink his left eye to Felix.

"Ahh uhmm I don't know what to say in my role" Felix said and he seems to have a blush on his cheeks.

"Felix cheeks were blushing HAHA!" Han teased him followed by Minho "Samlix for the win! Maybe mext time they can play role as BL" Minho said. Sam chuckle and looking to Shy Felix. Seungmin walks out and bang the door closed everyone startled and confuse.

"Ahh guys gotta go sorry maybe I'll check thr script later by my own bye!" Felix left and everyone knows he will followed Seungmin. Sam just smirk and talk to his friends about their role, he just stated that he wants everything to be real so that they can have the best production, everyone agree and left the room.

Seungmin was now on his dorm, he was subbing and he felt jealous "Fuck this Script I hate this Script!" He said while throwing all the books on his study table until he saw the Old History Book. He opened it and scan for it until he remembered anything about the paranormal experience they have experience that He and Felix forgot.  Since Seungmin was too suspicious to Sam he knows that it wasn't Sam it was the spirit of the King after remembering all. Seungmij believes on it since his grandmother was a Paranormal Expert, he really believes in bad spirit and ghost but trying to hide it because he doesn't want his friends to know that he can communicate to a spirits.

Seungmin still scanning the Old History Book until he heard someone's knocking on the door.

"Seungmoo open the door please" Felix said while knocking on his door. Seungnin immediately arrange and hide the Old History Book make sure no one can see it and see the people who are like them reincarnated.

Seungmin remembers when he left alone to check with a Psychologist after what haooen to him and Felix, he heard skme gossips that the Museum Palace were totally close and vanished since some people felt some weird paranormal, that's the reason why they came home early and started to have an early class.

"Uhmmm oh Lix what are you doing here?" He said to Felix and he didn't let Felix to go inside instead he decided to bring Felix into the garden to talk.

"Seungmoo look it wasn't my fault if you want I can change my role, I can be a tree or if you want we can change role so you cannot become upset to me again" Felix said while holding Seungmin's hand.

"Look Lix it's fine besides I was too overreacting I'm sorry, I know it was just a role play and I trust you that you will not give an intention to the kiss so it's fine for me as long as you are mine okay?" Seungmin said to him.

"Uhm Seungmoo what do you mean I am yours?" Felix said cheerfully and waiting for a good response.

"Of course you are mine as forever bestfriend and I don't want anybody get your attention away from me" Seungmin smile but it makes Felix smile fakely when he heard Seungmin's intention to him.

"Oh I see of course I will stay with you forever!" Felix said and Seungmin's hug him then Felix ask a permission that he will go to the dorm to memorize the script and take a rest, Seungmin agree and smile to him as they wave goodbye to each other.

Felix cried as he felt that he was rejected, he wants Seungmin to say that he was mine as a lover but Felix got hurt for thinking how dumb he was to think about it, of course Seungmin was concerned and love him but for being a Best friend.

Felix cried until he felt someone was hugging at him, it was Sam. He faced him and cried to Sam shoulders and didn't hesitate to hug him tightly.

"Don't cry sunshine, I'm here for you" Sam said and kiss Felix forehead that makes Felix widen his eyes looking to Sam.

Felix didn't know why was his heart beating so fast and he didn't realized their lips was sticking together and they just driven by emotion until their kiss was turn into a lustful one.

A/n

AHKKK HYUNLIX!

What do you think will happen next after the kiss? 😭

Get well soon to our binnie, hannie and seungminnie 🥺 KEEPSAFE EVERYONE!

STREAM MANIAC! 🔩🧟‍♂️