013. "cannot believe that this was all a dream"

XII

XII. WHO

01:03 ─❁────────── 01:80

◁                         Ⅱ                         ▷

Though I've not seen the end for me too

If such an end exists, would that be you?

༻───────────────༺

          "IT... IT ISN'T AS BAD,"

"Then maybe you have to get yourself glasses, because it's definitely bad — It's worse than bad!" huffed Harry. "She called me a twelve-year-old! Do I look twelve?!"

"W-Well..."

"Lucie!"

Shortly after the champion had their interviews with Rita Skeeter, life in Hogwarts became even more hectic for Harry than Lucia first anticipated, for Rita Skeeter had published her piece about the Triwizard Tournament, and it turned out to be not so much a report on the tournament, but as a highly coloured life story of Harry.

"O-Okay, look, at least she didn't put in — oh, never mind. I spoke too soon."

"What?" Harry stopped in his tracks and whirled around immediately at Lucia. "What. Did. She. Put?"

Lucia shot him a nervous look with a small laugh before quoting those words he dreaded: "'His eyes were glistening with the ghost of his past' —"

"My eyes were not glistening with the ghost of my past!" he fumed.

"I mean..."

Harry glared at Lucia, "You better not say what I think you're about to say, because it isn't funny,"

"I wasn't!" Lucia had her hand up in defence, "I was about to say that your eyes are glistening, but its always been like that..." she mumbled.

"O-Oh..." Harry recoiled. "Sorry,"

"It's fine," her shoulder's slumped, reaching out to pat Harry's cheeks pitifully, nodding, "She's a mad woman."

Harry huffed out again, "My eyes aren't glistening with the ghost of my past..."

Much of the front page had been given over to a picture of Harry; the article (continuing pages two, six, and seven) had been all about Harry, the names of the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang champions (misspelled) had been squashed into the last line of the article, and Cedric hadn't been mentioned at all.