082. "out of the hum of the street lights and into a forest"

LXXXII

LXXXII. MOMENTARILY

31:07 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                          Ⅱ                          ▷

Holding on to our little moment

I'll never forget it as long as I live❞

༻───────────────༺

          THE EVENTS OF THE QUIDDITCH party was... well... memorable to say the least and soon December found its on the calendar; snow was swirling against the icy windows once more, indicating the fast approach of the Christmas season and inevitably Lucia's birthday.

Hagrid had already single-handedly delivered the usual twelve Christmas trees for the Great Hall; garlands of holly and tinsel had been twisted around the banisters of the stairs; everlasting candles glowed from inside the helmets of suits of armor and great bunches of mistletoe had been hung at intervals along the corridors.

"You know they're going to corner you under there the moment you step out of here, right?" said Lucia serenely, peering over the wall at the large group of people that was tending to converge underneath the mistletoe, as if waiting for someone.

And that someone, she knows, was Harry.

Her boyfriend.

"Of course, I know that," said Harry, sweating nervously at the sight. "I-I know you have to go the opposite way, but can you please follow me to Dumbledore's office?" He pleaded.

Lucia stared at him in amusement. "Ah yes, I heard that this was your weakness,"

"Look, the girls from our year I have no problem because frankly I'm used to you guys, but the others? It feels like I could get abducted whenever I pass by them... They're sometimes intimidating if they're together in a group. They're not much of a problem if you're with me!"

"It's because I'm firm, and I don't like how they don't respect your boundaries," stated Lucia seriously. "Would you feel such way if it's a bunch of guys?"

"I guess I would feel violated, but I can at least stand up for myself," said Harry. "It's different with the opposite gender..."

"For such a witty, sarcastic, kind-of mean guy, you're pretty soft, aren't you?" said Lucia, smiling.

But Harry knew the glint in her eyes was anything but innnocent.

He deadpanned, "Don't make it weird,"