065. "dance the fiery dance, starlight shines in me"

LXV

LXV. AN ADULT CULT VS KIDS

19:09 ─❁────────── 19:79

◁                         Ⅱ                          ▷

In the sweet darkness,

the witching hour descends

༻───────────────༺

          THEY TOUCHED DOWN IN LONDON and hurried themselves in front of the visitor entrance, before squeezing hastily into the very small telephone box. Despite looking confident and brave, she was the exact opposite of that now as her hand trembled tremendously out of fear.

She was never one to go into something blindly without a plan. Even back with Crouch Jnr., she at least was aware of what she was getting herself into. But this? This was like the calm before the storm, and the very thought frightened.

However, her worries seem to subside when she felt something over her bum. A hand.

"Whoever's nearest the receiver, dial six two four four two!" Harry said.

Suddenly, she felt the hand pushing her bum again. She yelped, causing the others to look at her quizzically. Lucia was reddened in embarrassment, nonetheless she spoke:

"W-Whoever has their hand on my b-butt," she began and all —excluding Luna — felt heat rising to their cheeks, unsure whether they were the one that had their hand over Lucia's bum. "P-Please move your hand away or at least on my back instead?" Lucia squealed.

Her shoulders slackened when she felt the hand was on her back. But the voice was certainly making it hard for her to calm down.

"Sorry..." Harry muttered only for her to hear before thinking to himself: At least it wasn't Ginny... or Ron...

After the trouble, Ron was the one to reach the dial. A female voice sounded inside the box, "Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and business."

"Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Lucia DiFiore, Hermione Granger," Harry said very quickly, "Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood... We're here to save someone unless your Ministry can do it first!"

"Thank you," said the cool female voice. "Visitors, please take the badges and attach them to the front of your robes."

Badges erupted from the coin cute. They took their badges by their names and although this was supposedly a serious rescue mission, Lucia couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement when she saw her name on the badge looking so wickedly.