095. "it's just a little bit lonely in this home its always"

Eeyyyy its deathly hallows now :')

XCV

XCV. THIS OLD TOWN

21:79 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                       Ⅱ                       ▷

I'd like to be my old self again

But I'm still trying to find it

༻───────────────༺

          "CAN I TRUST YOU THAT my mother will be safe here?"

It was the summer of 1997, the year where every life slowly started to decay and the world itself felt as though it could collapse at any given moment. After the untimely death of Albus Dumbledore, the Death Eaters became much braver in tormenting the Wizarding world, causing discord left and right all throughout the country without any remorse, leaving many injured and sometimes even dead.

St. Mungo's hospital soon find themselves pack with patients from all ages. While chaos reign all throughout the facility with Healers attending to their patients, Ward 49, otherwise known as the Janus Thickey Ward, in a much more private area, sat a somewhat nervous Healer Morris and young woman with long ebony hair, her night eyes sharp as she gazed at her fixatedly.

"Our patients are our priority," stated the Healer nervously. "You know that already, Lucia,"

"Yes, but with the current circumstances," Lucia DiFiore played with her wand in hand, crossing her legs together, "We don't know what can go wrong, right?"

"Even He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name knows that this place is vital for the empire he seeks after," said Healer Morris firmly. "He won't try to destroy this place,"

"Are you both still talking about Rose?" Augusta Longbottom and her grandson, Neville Longbottom, who looked like he passed her grandmother's height, approached the pair of them.

"Ah, Mrs. Longbottom," Healer Morris bowed her head in respect for the woman. "We were discussing our facility's security,"

"I thought you decided already," said Neville, leaning forward on the chair his childhood friend was sitting in. Lucia rose her head up to look at him.

"My mum is the only family I have left, I can't risk anything when it comes to her, especially since I won't be around to look after her the rest of the summer," said Lucia warily. "If she was a target in the past, then there's a big chance that she could be a target now. Lestrange is still upholding his vow in killing my dad's whole family, you know?" she told them, rubbing the bridge of her nose.