19 YEARS. "you seem like someone I could be myself with, no defenses"

LET'S GO HOME TOGETHER

21:79 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                              Ⅱ                              ▷

I'm coming out of my shell

And I never do that

How did you do that?

It's like I've known you my whole life

Let's go home together

༻───────────────༺

          "YOU CAN'T COME IN WITH your shoes, James! Mum's going to kill you, bring you back to life, and kill you again!"

Autumn seemed to arrive shortly that year, as the first morning of September rose from the peaks of the mount, crisp and golden as an apple. It was supposed to be a very quiet morning in the Potter house, but the inhabitants had different plans...

"Oh, bugger off, Lily!" said a tousled hair boy with jet-black hair and dark eyes, as he stared at his little sister with his eyes quirked. "If you so much tattle to Mum, I'll make sure both of your pillows are warm tonight!"

Even with wearing her nightgown still, the little auburn-haired girl starred up at her eldest brother at the foot of the entrance hall, narrowing her dark eyes at him. "Like you can do anything!" she said bravely. "You're not even going to be home tonight!"

"Then I'll make sure to ask Hugo!"

"Which one?!"

"I'm talking about Hugo, not Uncle Hugo!"

"Yeah, because I know I'm Uncle Hugo's favourite!" she bragged.

This irritated the boy very much, as he countered his little sister: "Before you were born I was everyone's favourite and I know damn well I'm Dad and Mummy's favourite!"

"You still call her Mummy?" she laughed mockingly at him, "You're 12, James! Grow up!"

"Jokes on you, I called Mum Mama back then, not Mummy! So, you grow up!"

"This is a bit too early in the day for you both to go on with your antics!"

Both children snapped their heads to the sound of the voice, which they soon found at the banister on the second floor of their home. A boy with tousled jet-black hair and green eyes, sporting a pair of green pyjamas looked down at his siblings, unamused as he held a pillow in his arms, groggy.