098. "yeah I can feel, I knew the moment you passed by"

XCVIII

XCVIII. LIMBO

21:79 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                          Ⅱ                          ▷

We keep missing each other,

keep getting farther away

༻───────────────༺

         THE SHOCK OF LOSING MAD-Eye hung over the house in the days that followed; Lucia expected many times for him to stump in through the back door along the Order member, who passed in and out to relay news. It didn't dawn on her until the very next day that Moody was gone.

He'll never come back. No one can come back from the dead.

She often found herself reminiscing the time she first met Moody — in actuality, and not the imposter — in that bloody trunk that she was threw in like a ragdoll, all bloodied and bruised.

Back then she didn't know who she was supposed to be, and in all honesty, she still had no idea. But she remembered just how much her heart had soared through the skies knowing that she was able to impress someone as excellent as Moody; how he implied just how stellar she was at noticing the oddness in the fake Moody even without knowing if her guts were even telling the truth...

Okay, perhaps stellar was a bit far-fetched of what happened, but she had the obligation to daydream about it since it was the first time she felt as if she'd done something... well... right?

Lucia couldn't cry. Perhaps her tears had already been wasted to the point that there were no tears left to cry. Either way, all she could do was look out the window at night and recalled the memories she had with him. She kind of missed sharing toffees with him while waiting for their demise of for someone to save them.

"Well, you can't do anything about the" — Ron mouthed the word Horcruxes — "till you're seventeen. You've still got the Trace on you. And we can plan here as well as anywhere, can't we? Or," he dropped his voice to a whisper, "d'you reckon you already know where the You-Know-Whats are?"

"No," Harry admitted.

"First You-Know-Who, now it's You-Know-What? People really should start giving him some more simple name, like maybe, Voldyhole — or Soulkeeper — just some names that sounds ridiculous," said Lucia, one hand clutching over her dressed abdomen, and another was playing with her eggs.

They were sitting at the breakfast table; Mr. Weasley and Bill had just left for work. Mrs. Weasley had gone upstairs to wake Hermione and Ginny, whilst Fleur had drifted off to take a bath.