059. "my feelings are growing, boy I can't cover up"

LIX

LIX. HEARTS FOR THE LONELY ME

19:09 ─❁────────── 19:79

◁                        Ⅱ                        ▷

But he kept it all inside his head

What he saw he left unsaid

༻───────────────༺

         "YAY..." SHE SAID GLOOMILY, AS she waited for the Snitch to be unleashed.

It was Valentines Day, need she say more?

Of course she did, because some people (meaning herself,) simple loved watching her in misery. Yeah... perhaps she was a masochist.

Needless to say, although Lucia promised herself that she wouldn't be "gloomy" and instead feeling semi-delighted because Harry was finally going on that date he anticipated so much with Cho, but that seemed to be much more impossible than she predicted.

Perhaps it was a good thing that Angelina had booked the day for Quidditch practices, distracting her from the fact that Harry and Cho might as well be snogging down at Hogsmeade or whatever.

"How long are you going to be like this?" Ginny asked as she swung her bat with full force.

Lucia leaned back on her gifted broom with a sigh of dismay. "Give a moment, will you?" she groaned, rubbing her eyes in frustration. "I haven't been like this for weeks now, so give me a break."

"Boys aren't worth this much effort," Ginny stated simple, before yelling out to the distance: "Oi stupid! Learn to swing will ya?!"

"I know, but that doesn't change the fact that he is someone I fancy. Can't I be gloomy about that?"

Ginny shrugged as she glared at Andrew Kirke that seemed to be having a very hard time trying to swing his bat and hit some Quaffles. "I guess... but in my opinion, boys just aren't worth it. Now girls, they, however..."

Lucia smirked at this, perking. "Is there something you would love to tell me, Ginny?" she teased. "Like a certain blonde Ravenclaw?"

She blushed at this.

"Bugger off," said Ginny bashfully.

"Look, why did you decided to date Michael Corner out of all people?"

"Says the one that's so in love with Harry Potter out of all people," she retorted

Lucia scowled. "I heard from a little birdie that you had a major crush on the same person I have a major crush in the past," She then smile a cheshire smile, "And plus, at least I wasn't the one that wrote a bloody poem for him,"