073. "i'm always waiting for you to be waiting below"

LXXIII

LXXIII. DIAGONALLY

21:12 ─❁────────── 21:79

◁                           Ⅱ                           ▷

Some things just make sense,

And even after all this time

༻───────────────༺

          THEIR HOGWARTS LETTER AND BOOKLIST arrived swiftly after Harry's birthday, and what made the moment exciting was the news that arrived with the letters: Harry had been made Quidditch Captain for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, much to Lucia's merriness.

It wasn't all that surprising since he was made Seeker during his first year and was also deemed to be the youngest Quidditch player in a century. Nonetheless, it was still exciting to know that Harry was given half of the privileges the prefects receives.

"You can use our special bathroom now and everything!" Hermione cried happily.

"Wow, I remember when Charlie wore one of these," said Ron, examining the badge with glee. "Harry, this is so cool, you're my Captain — if you let me back on the team, I suppose, ha ha..."

Lucia peered over Ron's shoulder and furrowed her eyes. "I feel sad now," she declared.

"Aww," Ron slung his arm over her shoulder. "Why the frown?"

"Because I'm the only one that doesn't have any special school titles..." she huffed. "GINNY!"

"Present," Ginny rose her head from the book she was reading as she entered the sitting room.

Lucia made her way to the fifteen-year-old, resting her hands on her shoulders. "Did you become a prefect?"

"Nope," Ginny snorted. "Fred and George's tainted me too much,"

"Perfect!" Lucia cheered. "Stupid titles don't mean anything!"

"Says the one that was just sulking seconds ago because she didn't get to be anything," Harry smirked.

"Bugger off, Potter," scoffed Ginny, giving him a not-so-friendly hand gesture.

Lucia smiled weakly at this, before she turned back to the younger girl. "Are you perhaps going to try for Quidditch Captain when we leave school?"

Ginny stared at the batch in Harry's hand. "I mean, sure I guess." She shrugged, "But I reckon it'll be much more satisfying if I simply snatch that title from Harry,"

"Annoying worm," Harry spat.

"Idiotic Maggot," she retorted back, hugging Lucia's waist mockingly, much to Harry's displeasure.