079. "felt a knife in your back"

LXXIX

LXXIX. THE CURSE

21:12 ─❁────────── 21:79

◁                           Ⅱ                           ▷

When we're disintegrating

No return

༻───────────────༺

          FOR THE REMAINDER OF THEIR date, Lucia and Harry had spent playing around with Mr. Maestro's Music Shop, not bothering to go out to the cold weather and instead stay inside the warm confinements of the shop, which was well-insulated and cosy.

And with the consent of the shopkeeper himself, they played around with the instruments and Mr. Maestro had even given a brief lesson for them both.

It was simple, but it was truly an unforgettable experience for either of them.

Unfortunately, they had to bid the old man goodbye and continue roaming around Hogsmeade together, swinging their hands back and forth with a content look upon their faces.

They were together. Like, really, really, together. Not snogging buddies, or anything. They were actually and finally in a real relationship. It was kind of unbelievable how far they've came from being friends to now, and quite honestly, they were satisfied.

"Guessing that the date went well?" Hermione said once they finally met up with her and Ron.

"Oh, yes," Lucia chirped.

"What did you two do? Snogged all day?" said Ron, suspicious of their radiant happiness.

"Nope," Harry shook his head, surprising the two very much. You would think two hormonal teenagers would spend their time alone snogging or worse, shagging... but no.

"Then what did you two do?" Hermione asked, perplexed.

"We played music!" Lucia said serenely, much to Hermione and Ron's confusion. "Now, can we go to the Three Broomsticks? I'm parched."

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "Did you two saw Zonko's?"

They nodded solemnly. "They boarded it up," said Hermione.

"Fred, George, and Lee wouldn't like that," said Ron. "Well, it's a good thing that Honeydukes were opened."

They turned to the said shop and saw that it was crowded with students.

"Can we go back in there and stay there forever instead?" said Ron.

"Haven't you raid them enough?" Hermione scoffed.