EXTRA . "i gather up the ones of you, link them together"

FILM IT ALL OUT

 FILM IT ALL OUT

21:79 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                            Ⅱ                            ▷

Just wanted you to stay the way you are

Kind-hearted, always smiling, but

If tears can be measured, it took this long but

I've barely made it by your side

And found you

༻───────────────༺

          "HURRY UP AND GET DOWN!"

Four winters had pass and now spring arrived to their doorsteps in the most remarkable way possible. Springtime, the season of rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, resurrection and regrowth, was all the season in which happiness flew around the air contagiously. And as the vernal equinox settle over the western hemisphere, the magical world was rambunctiously gossiping about the rumoured wedding that was happening currently.

"Percy, get your bloody arse here right now!" Ron Weasley yelled for his older brother as he stood, tapping his foot against the wooden surface of the floor, in the living room of the Burrow, constantly looking at his watch, anxious.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley, you best not use those heinous words in front of me and your nieces and nephews!" Molly Weasley chastised her son, smacking him slightly.

"But Mum..." drawled Ron whiningly. "We don't have all day, you know!"

"Actually, I think we do," said George Weasley sarcastically. "It's still morning, and If I remember correctly, the wedding starts in the afternoon,"

"No, no, as best man and one of the two planners of the wedding, everything has to go accordingly to plan!"

"All right, just because Harry and Lucia let both our youngest siblings plan their wedding, does not mean you have the right to scream at our faces," deadpanned Bill Weasley as he held his daughter, Victoire Weasley, on his hips.

"Actually," came in Ginny Weasley down the stairs with Percy Weasley behind her. "That's exactly what it means. Ron's right, we have to make their wedding a day to remember! This is the only time where I actually agree with Ron , that's how vital it is for everything to go absolutely perfect!"

"And not to mention that we still have a lot in the list to do — like raising the tents, making sure everything is situated and the catering —"

"Your mother already insisted that she would be the caterer with Andromeda, did she not?" Arthur Weasley looked confused at the gathering of his children.