110. "collecting pictures from a flood that wrecked our home"

CX

CX. DEAR ME

21:79 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                        Ⅱ                        ▷

I'm a lifeless face that you'll soon forget

My eyes are damp from the words you left

༻───────────────༺

          "THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING, YOU know?"

Lucia glanced from the parchment she was scribbling on and up to Astoria, who was sat with Ginny across from her, Neville, and Seamus. They were currently in the library, somewhat studying as it was not as though they had better things to do these days aside from getting themselves in trouble with the Carrows, which leads up to the current situation: The Carrows and Snape had entrusted a certain someone to watch over them after the many stunts they had pulled recently.

And no, it was not Astoria. She had just decided to mingle with them.

"Yeah, so?" Lucia gazed at her peculiarly, sharing an odd look with her friends, before she continued with scribbling aimlessly on the small parchment that read DEAR ME on it. She had already finished up the Charms homework that they had collectively decided to put.

Astoria pursed her lips. "And so, I was just thinking you know about —"

Suddenly, mountains of books were dropped on their table. Behind it was Draco Malfoy, and he did not seem too keen in spending time with the lot of them.

Not that they were keen either, but thanks to the Carrows...

"Forget about the holidays. You should be studying for your O.W.L.s more than you should think of some irrelevant holidays," he deadpanned, disregarding the evident glares that shot his way by Ginny and Seamus. They still hated his presence, which was a given already and not that they blamed them though.

"Bugger off, Draco," huffed Astoria. "I study for O.W.L.s..."

Lucia quirked a brow. "Really?"

Astoria diverted her eyes away. "Maybe..."

"Astoria! You should be taking this seriously! It'll determine your future!" Lucia exclaimed, appalled by the girl's laid back attitude.

"You sound more like my mother, and even my mother doesn't chastise me about this..." groaned Astoria, and Lucia did not look a bit impress by her comment. "Listen! This is why I wished I was born a couple of months earlier, then maybe I would have been in your year, Ginny! It's cause I was born in September that I have to be a year below you when I'm the same age as you!"